Open today: 8:30 AM - 10:00 PM

from US$57.80
from US$75.14
from US$69.36
5,981 results
All reviews blarney castle day trip the bus celtic boyne valley giants causeway cork city driver guide rope bridge great tour northern ireland dark hedges irish countryside highly recommend this company belfast tour irish songs great driver his knowledge
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Great driver! He was telling us stories,jokes and even singing during the trip. I would have liked to visit the cliffs for 2 hours instead of 1h 30 min.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Very informative tour guide, very entertaining. Loved seeing sites that were off the beaten path. Definitely recommend

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The tour is just okay but the only thing we didn’t like was there’s no other restaurant options for lunch! All other tour operators are bringing their guests in one tiny pub struggling to accommodate 6-7 busses full of tourists. Then we’re only asked to have lunch for an hour which we almost consumed just queuing for our meal.

If you book this tour (even if from other operators), going to the Cliffs of Moher, you should anticipate ahead the inconvenience at lunch!

The time spent at the Cliffs of Moher wasn’t enough. It should have been given more time than going around the shopping area of Galway where there’s nothing much to do there.

1  Thank MrWorldWideGuy
Reviewed 29 March 2018

The Celtic Boyne Valley (Ancient East) tour is spectacular. Our absolute gem of a guide at Uisneach (Marty?) will forever be in my memory! This entire tour is fantastic. Very spiritual, you can't help but feel it. It's a long day but well worth the money. Our driver was great and was kind enough to drop us off close to our hotel although that was not the designated drop off point. We very much appreciated that after the long day. I was apprehensive about this tour when I read elsewhere that it was strenuous and I am in no way athletic. I definitely got a work out climbing Loughcrew but it is totally doable even if you are pretty much a couch potato at home! Just wear shoes/boots that grip and you will be fine.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Paid 65€ for Giants causeway 1 day tour from Dublin. Tour was late already in beginning cos of the traffic in Belfast, and cos of that we almost missed dark hedges (which was really nothing special,bunch of trees aorund with no leefs at the time and a lot of trees missing cos of the wind). That was our first stop where we almost lost some of our passingers ,which is about to happend a few more times cos as it appears to me, tour guy didn't have a clue how many of us he was driving, or he couldn't count hahah Tour guy just gave us directions on mic in the bus before sightseeing and we were on our own like that the whole way. Every single stop we did, it was like that. Tour guy just gave us directions and set us off from bus, and we had really small amount of time in eache stop. We had 1 hour and 20 min in giant's causeway, which was tooo small amount of time if you really want to explore it. All in all really bad organization.

Date of experience: March 2018
ExtremeIreland, Manager at Irish Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hi Marija,
I am very disappointed to read your review. Unfortunately we have no control of traffic in the Belfast area Our guides do not guide around the attractions visited on the Giants causeway tour. They inform, entertain and give the best information possible while driving the tour. we and as far as I know every company leave our customers to enjoy and explore the attractions by themselves. I am surprised that your time at the Causeway was so short I would need details of when you did the tour to check our telematics to see how long the coach was stopped at the causeway.