“A little gem”
Review of Little Venice

Little Venice
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Venice is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #210 of 2,830 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Family run, family friendly Italian restaurant based in Santry, Dublin 9, Ireland. Great reputation for high quality casual dining Italian Style! Near Dublin Airport, near the Express Hotel and near the Crowne Plaza Hotel.
Reviewed 17 December 2017

I visited Little Venice for Lunch today. I was lucky to find this little gem of a restaurant a number of years ago. The food is great quality and always amazing! The lasagna is delicious. The service is excellent. All of the Staff are friendly and very welcoming. I can't wait to visit again after Christmas.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

I've eaten here several times, as it's local. Visited again recently for a family graduation. Very helpful when booking, as I wasn't sure exactly how many would be attending, or exactly what time we'd get there.
There is an excellent variety of food choices, all very reasonably priced, and all the food was of very high standard.
When the manager realised it was a graduation, he disappeared and returned with a congratulations card, and a complimentary cocktail!
A restaurant I'd highly recommend, and will be visiting again as often as I can.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch in my first day in the city. I was not disappointed. Everyone of us cleared our plates, and I have picky kids.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

I am becoming quite a regular here now. The food is INCREDIBLE. Easily the nicest carbonara I have ever eaten. Not too eggy not too creamy. Tracey and her team are the most lovely and sincere waiters I have ever come across. Anyone stopping over in Dublin airport or even on the way home should make their way here fast.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Served by the Delightful Tracey! As always such a gem. Very welcoming and as always has that Gourgous Smile! Food was Superb and the nicest lasagne i have EVER had! Will definitely be making Little Venice My New Treat spot! So Good!!! Food 10/10 Service 10/10 Why wouldn't you want to dine here !!