“Top notch Pakistani restaurant beside Luas”
Review of Kinara Kitchen

Kinara Kitchen
Ranked #346 of 2,804 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Pakistani
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Kinara Kitchen opened its doors during October 2010 and is the sister restaurant of Kinara in Clontarf and Kajjal in Malahide.Kinara - translates to At the water's edge in Urdu. Our aim is to provide a relaxed and friendly atmosphere where you can enjoy Pakistani food using the highest quality of ingredients, which we hope you will keep coming back for more. Please drop in to our speakeasy style Upstairs Bar and Roof Terrace under the watch eye of Paul lambert.
Reviewed 12 February 2018

One of the appealing features of Kinara Kitchen is that it is only 30 meters from the Luas station in Ranelagh. Another is the great Pakistani food on offer! Having eaten there twice I can recommend the tandoori jumbo prawns and the grilled lamb chops to start - both delicious. On my two visits I went with the Mirch Masala Gosht - beautiful tender lamb in a rich tomato-based sauce - and it's HOT, we're talking a proper curry here with loads of heat but the flavor still comes through. Looking forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Four of us booked The Kinara Kitchen for a meal after the Leopardstown racing festival. We needed to book in advance. Our meal was served in the upstairs dining room, shown there by friendly staff. We all enjoyed our meal. My curry, Nehari Gosht, was described as spicy and was probably too much so for me. However I ordered without asking the question. The beef was tender. My friends all enjoyed their meals. The restaurant is within easy reach of the Ranelagh Luas, so easily accessible from Dublin city centre.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Walked in off the street to find the restaurant fully booked but we were offered a seat at the bar. Food was fantastic, atmosphere was lovely with great music & the staff were really welcoming & friendly.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Friend booked a round table upstairs for 5 of us. Staff showed us to lovely table (def request in nice situ). We were all starving and I am still dreaming about the starter 5/6 huge king prawns delicately spiced, the main of lamb spinach was tender and yummy. The night that was in it I ordered a delicious sticky toffee pudding and a nightcap baileys coffee. We all had fab night even though was extremely busy Saturday night staff were helpful and attentive. Have eaten here numerous times and never disappoints.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Kinara kitchen serves good food well priced .
It’s enjoyable and good is well presented. Staff are helpful and friendly has modest but well priced wine list.