The Merrion Hotel
US$287
US$348
US$288
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$331/night.

US$263
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$317
US$217
Agoda.com
3,698 results
All reviewscellar restaurantgarden wingart collectionthe main houseart teapatrick guilbaudhighly recommend the merriongovernment buildingsdrawing roomturn down servicepublic roomsbeautiful hotelluxury hotelnational gallerysteam roomgrafton streettrinity college
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on our anniversary and had a fantastic time. The room was exceptionally comfortable, excellently equipped and the bed was incredible. Someone had left a personalised note to congratulate us on our anniversary with gorgeous sweets. The brilliant service from incredible staff there really stood out for us especially with the friendly greeting and parking service through to reception and the spa area. The high customer service levels make it a true gem in Dublin.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Merrion_Hotel_Dublin, General Manager at The Merrion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us.

On behalf of everybody here, thank you for your very kind comments; it really makes it all worthwhile when somebody enjoys a visit as much as you did. I hope it is not too long before we have the privilege of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I always look forward to my stays at the Merrion. It is first class elegance all the way. The staff are so warm and welcoming, the food is outstanding and the accommodations are the utmost in comfort. The public spaces are elegantly decorated and simply lovely to be in and the location cannot be beat. The Merrion is simply one of my favorite places in the world.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the lovely review and for taking the time to share your experiences with us following your stays at The Merrion.

We really do appreciate you taking the time and trouble to post it and all of us here hope it is not too long before we have the privilege of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I stayed at this hotel because the heating at the Shelbourne was not working and could not be fixed. Its a nice and the people helped me to settle in by offering me a warm Irish Coffee which was a nice touch. It was a short stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at The Merrion and for your wonderful feedback.

I have shared your encouraging comments with all the team here who join me in thanking you. We are all genuinely delighted that you enjoyed your stay so much and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to stay with us again very soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

The Merrion is in a perfect location for exploring Dublin. From the moment of check in till our departure we had a wonderful experience. The room was very spacious and was well appointed as was the bathroom. It was not only beautiful but had all of the amenities you would possibly need. We only had breakfast here and it was very good. As a travel agent I would highly recommend this hotel to my clients.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for the great review and for taking the time to tell us of your experience with us.

We are all delighted that you enjoyed your visit and I hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again and that you have more time with us the enjoy the surroundings and facilities on offer here at The Merrion!

With best wishes,

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I took my wife to the Merrion for a special anniversary celebration at the weekend and everything was fantastic from start to finish. I arranged a private transfer from the train station to the hotel. It was probably a bit over the top (and not cheap) but what the hell ! The driver was great and his knowledge of the backroads was a life saver as there was a large rally taking place in the city centre. Check-in was great. Our bags were lifted from the taxi and brought straight to our room. We were very lucky and were upgraded to a suite in the garden wing. The room was fabulous - large bedroom, two bathrooms, sitting room and a dressing room. The fixtures and fittings are top quality giving the room a luxurious feel. My wife had a Spa treatment (which was fabulous) and I used the swimming pool. The leisure facilities are spotlessly clean and had lovely touches of quality soaps, shampoo, shaving gel etc. The staff were very attentive, showed me around and made sure I knew what to do and were to go. We had drinks in the No. 23 bar which was great - fabulous surroundings and atmosphere. We then headed out for dinner.

That night we slept soundly in the very large double bed, overall the hotel was very quiet. Check out the next morning was easy and super efficient, aside from the fact that we really did not want to leave !

Service throughout are stay was excellent - all the staff we met were very polite and helpful.

The hotel is not cheap but if absolutely delivers on value. It is a truly unique experience and the best hotel in Dublin by far. I look forward to going back in the not too distant future.

Thank you Merrion !

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay with us on the occasion of your anniversary.

I was delighted to read your wonderful comments about the service and facilities here at the Hotel and I have shared them with all my colleagues. It really makes it all worthwhile when somebody enjoys a stay as much as you did and I am glad you felt so warmly welcomed and that you plan on returning soon.

We look forward to that occasion and we hope that your visit then will be as memorable as this one.

Thanks again for your kind words.