US$340
US$277
Conrad
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$334/night.

Sandymount Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$119
US$180
US$135
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

US$299
Agoda.com
US$137
US$130
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$185
US$168
Hotwire.com
2,565 results
All reviewspillow menudrury streetjasmine bargreat locationtemple bargrafton streethairy lemonresidents loungetrinity collegequiet streetturn down servicewithin walking distancedeluxe roomboutique hotelcentral locationdublin castlelovely hotel
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Brooks is very well situated, close to Grafton, Temple Bar, Trinity and St. Patrick's. Easy walking to restaurants and attractions. Rooms are very nice, service was excellent and breakfast was tops. Price was moderate. Great place to stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel was wonderful. Very up to date, comfortable beds in lovely rooms. Excellent breakfast. The thing that really set this hotel apart was the customer service. In addition to allowing us to have breakfast the morning we arrived after an overnight flight (we were leaving too early the next am to have breakfast), the hotel staff handled a mistake we made that could have ruined the trip beautifully. We inadvertently left our passports locked in the safe in our room on the morning we departed and didn't realize it until we had left Dublin. We frantically called the hotel, and the man who was working at the desk reassured me that he would handle everything. He got the passports out of the safe, got the name of the hotel we would be at a few days down the line in a different city, put the passports into guaranteed mail, called the other hotel to make sure they would be expecting the package coming in the mail. And although they did not have to do it, they called me back to reassure me that it had all been taken care pf, and then sent me an email with the tracking number of the package so that I would know they arrived. They truly saved the vacation and I appreciated it greatly.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice comfortable hotel in a great location. Bed extremely comfortable. It has a small gym which is a big plus. Nice buffet breakfast. My only quibble was that I asked for some mushrooms and grilled tomatoes as I did not want a full vegetarian breakfast- I was brought literally half a mushroom and half a tomato! This looked very lonely in the middle of a large plate. I wasn't paying but I hope this did not cost 19.95€. Apart from this disappointment, very happy.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2018

Great location within walking distance to almost everywhere! From the minute you walk into the hotel you are heartily welcomed. Conor is the best concierge ever who has been there like 40 years! Rooms a little on the small side, but so what? They were impeccably clean and well-serviced. Hotel provides complimentary "Handy Phones" in all rooms. You can make up to 5 international complimentary phone calls and use the handy phone like your own cell phone. I signed up for Small Luxury Hotel awards program, and when you do this, breakfast is included daily. Very hospitable staff. I'm a travel agent and wouldn't hesitate to stay here again or refer the Brooks Hotel to my clients if looking for a nice 4 star property!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 April 2018

Fine room and good service.
Breakfast first included then not. No control of hou eat breakfast.
WiFi not good.
Location very good.
old hotel. need renovation soon.
Dublin is a nice town.