1,737 results
All reviews trinity college grafton street irish parliament great location national library charming hotel quiet street temple bar triple room within walking distance st stephens green public areas rooms are small central location bar food three nights breakfast was excellent
Reviewed 30 March 2015

This is a very lovely hotel with Georgian accents.
The room was nicely decorated and comfortable.
Plus, the staff was very helpful to my needs.

I also enjoyed a delicious dinner served in their hotel bar/restaurant.

The hotel's location provides you great access to lots of the major sites in Dublin without overwhelming yourself. Plenty of shopping and eating opportunities are available at nearby Grafton Street (5 minute walk max).

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and look forward to returning soon!

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
PaulGallagherMngr, General Manager at Buswells Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2015

Dear Wanderer_Jen,

Thank you for posting this review. It is a pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us with fantastic location and helpful staff.

I look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 March 2015

Very good location, close to restaurants shops, transport. A warm homly athmosfere. Nice roomswith very good beds and good and gast service. I am cooming back in april and look forward to a new stay at this hotel

1  Thank 580karib

Dar Kari B,

Thank you for your lovely review. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us recently and found our location so great.

We look forward to welcoming you again later this month.

Reviewed 27 March 2015 via mobile

Stayed for 5 nights with the family. Lovely welcome, great breakfast, good bar food and clean bedrooms, would stay here again to be sure!! :)) Ideally situated for all the sights this fair city has to offer. If there has to be criticism - and it's hard to find any really - parking can be a bit of an issue at times but that's all x

2  Thank Pheonix1267

Dear Pheonix1267,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It is great to read how much you enjoyed your stay and the facilities of the hotel.

I hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you again on your next visit to Dublin.

Reviewed 27 March 2015

We did a lot of searching trying to find the best value for the location and I think we hit the jackpot. We spent two nights and got a great rate considering the excellent location. Rooms were comfortable, clean and tended to nicely. My only issue was the size of the bathroom in my room (cramped). However, other rooms that friends were staying in had more spacious bathrooms. One interesting point that my bathroom had that others did not was that we had a scale. (Who wants a scale in the room on vacation?) It was notable because it was in Stones which we have never seen before.

Common areas were clean and comfortable. The bar was very convenient and reasonable. I did not use the restaurant, but heard it was nice from group members.

The location was great. easy walking distance to many attractions, hop on/off buses, Grafton Street, shops, pubs, etc. This was great since we took a taxi to and from the airport for about 80$ total for 5 people. You could go on cheaper options (like the bus), but for convenience and time saved, taking a taxi through Suntours was the way to go.

If you are looking for a very nice place, at a reasonable rate and in a safe central location stay here. We would stay again without hesitation.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Travel2011Lover

Dear Travel2011Lover,

Thank you for your wonderful review following your stay with us recently. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and our great location - perfect for shopping and sightseeing.

I trust you had a pleasant flight home and we hope to welcome you again on your next visit to Dublin.

Reviewed 27 March 2015

Stayed here for a night on business after staying in London at a 5* for 3 nights. This place wins hands down! Staff were wonderfully welcoming. Slept like a log in a quiet room. Breakfast freshly made to order with wonderful breads... free car parking included in city centre for over night. It is older and eclectic but wonderful high ceilings. There wasn't a member of staff who didn't greet me in the hallway and restaurant and make me feel welcome - you simply can't beat an Irish welcome. I would definitely come back . Ps location just off Grafton Street - the best shopping on your doorstep

2  Thank NI_Triper

Dear NI_Triper,

Thank you for your wonderful review. It is a pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your stay and our friendly staff added to your experience. It is great you availed of overnight parking with the nearby Dawson Car Park - it is a bonus to all guests staying here.

I look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.