Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$191
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

US$186
US$181
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$255/night.

US$201
US$261
US$222
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$264/night.

US$270
US$172
US$206
US$181
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$140
US$131
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

1,647 results
All reviewstrinity collegegrafton streetgreat locationirish parliamentleinster housenational librarygovernment buildingscharming hotelquiet streettemple bartriple roomwithin walking distancest stephens greenpublic areascentral locationrooms are smallthree nights
Reviewed 20 May 2017

Nice hotel, very friendly staff. The rooms and bathrooms are a bit small, but that is to be expected in many European hotels. Clean rooms, nicely decorated. Excellent breakfast buffet, dining area is beautiful. Nice location, easy walk to shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
PaulGallagherMngr, General Manager at Buswells Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Hi TravelDreamerMA,

Thank you for your lovely review of Buswells Hotel. I am delighted to read that you had such an enjoyable stay and was especially delighted to read your comments regarding our breakfast here at Buswells.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

kind regards,

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

This is a gorgeous place to stay close to st stephens green and temple bar so your spoilt for choice for eating out shopping clubbing or just a nice cocktail b&b was served in bedroom oh visit the zoo its amazing.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kelly F

Dear Kelly F,

Many thanks for the review posted recently and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We really do appreciate you taking the time and trouble to post it and thank you for your lovely comments which I have shared with all the team here. I hope it is not too long before we have the privilege of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Lovely boutique hotel in perfect location, a few blocks from Temple Bar, Trinity College, shopping, exceptional restaurants (e.g., on Dawson Street), museums, buses and trains. (That said, Buswells is on a quiet street, so you miss the hubbub and madness you might find, say, in the middle of Temple Bar.) While the rooms were smaller, I thought the value/price was about right. The restaurant, bar and lounge are all very comfortable, a great place to settle after a long day walking about Dublin. Beyond the many sites of Dublin, we enjoyed a train trip to the harbor and village in Howth, and a bus tour of the Wicklow mountains and Glendalough -- extraordinarily beautiful.

Room Tip: We found our second floor room perfectly adequate.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank JimW_22207

Dear jimW_22207,

We really do appreciate you taking the time and trouble to post it. I was delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us. I was especially happy to read that you found our food & beverage outlets very comfortable and I hope it is not too long before we have the privilege of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

My business partner and I work in Dublin once a month, and try to pick a different hotel to stay in each time. We paid over a thousand Euros for 2 nights at Buswells, in super small rooms. Upon our arrival I asked Dino whether breakfast was included, and he said no - although as we were checking out, we were informed by a different Lady that it was. I might have gone down to breakfast had I known!

I'm 6ft and was given a tiny single bed in the smallest room I've stayed. The rooms were clean enough - but for over a thousand Euros for a weekend, I don't expect a box room - we pay less than this for Doyle Collection rooms in an exclusive part of London. We were a bit disappointed and it's worth paying a little bit extra and staying at the Shelborne or the Westbury and getting a far better size room and 5 star hotel. We were really looking forward to this one as the hotel looked great from the outside. But single beds are bad for sleep for a tall person, and you don't expect that price! Even in Dublin!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank HarleyStdocs
PaulGallagherMngr, General Manager at Buswells Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Good Afternoon Mr Harleystdocs,

Thank you for your recent review, I appreciate the time you have taken to share your feedback on your stay with us at Buswells Hotel. Our single rooms are cosy and as stated do have a single bed. This is part of the quirkiness of a building dating back to the 1800’s, all of our rooms are unique in layout and size. The single beds are a standard size, 6ft. We do however have a range of rooms some of which would have King size beds, this would perhaps have suited your needs more satisfactorily.

It is disappointing that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion. I do hope that you give us the opportunity and return to stay in one of our other room types and experience everything that we have to offer.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 12 May 2017

excellent stay, end of april 2017. had 2 different rooms bc hotel was booked up when
reservations were made. excellent location, easy walk to everything. breakfast was lovely. Robert in breakfast room was enjoyable to be around. food was great in bar/ restaurant also. sitting rooms abound and are super cozy. would def stay on next trip to
Dublin.

Room Tip: all the rooms are different , small doubles are small. twin rooms are perfect.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank cheanth71
PaulGallagherMngr, General Manager at Buswells Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Dear cheanth71,

I was delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay and I appreciate your wonderful comments about my colleagues especially Robert who was thrilled to read them. I hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.