US$345
US$278
Conrad
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$346/night.

US$271
US$238
US$332
US$283
  • Pool
US$158
US$154
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$146
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$285
US$225
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$210
US$192
Orbitz.com
US$230
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
4,393 results
All reviewsgrafton streetwilde restaurantturn down servicenespresso machinebeautiful hotelfive star hotelperfect locationtrinity collegelounge areathe heart of the citywould highly recommend this hotelvisiting dublintemple barconciergewaldoluxuryireland
Reviewed 16 May 2018

We stayed two nights in Dublin to begin our holiday. We could not have chosen a lovelier hotel. Great room and location. The staff were most welcoming upon arrival and exceeded our expectations. The location was excellent for exploring Dublin.
Would absolutely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Curlygirl64
Mr-Vincent-OGorman, General Manager at The Westbury, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear Curlygirl64,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at The Westbury.

I am delighted that our team succeeded in making your stay so memorable, and that you felt welcome. I am pleased to hear also that our location was convenient to you.

I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Westbury on your next visit to Dublin.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Stayed in for one night in the Westbury, location is the best you can find in Dublin city close to all city attractions in walking distance. Hotel staff really amazing and helpful. We eat dinner in restaurant and food and service was one of the best. Breakfast was very good quality but could have more options. Definitely will stay again

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear 13062013,

Thank you for your complimentary review following your recent stay at The Westbury.

I am very encouraged to hear that our service was of a high standard throughout during your time with us. I am pleased that you enjoyed our breakfast and dinner offerings, and that our location was convenient to you.

I do look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Very charming place. Extremely well trained staff, world class food and excellent cocktails. One of the best hotels in Dublin. Location is premium- you are in the centre of the city! I would certainly recommend this place.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Mr-Vincent-OGorman, General Manager at The Westbury, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear bartosz364,

Thank you for taking the time to review The Westbury.

I am thrilled to hear that you found our service to be of such a high standard, and that you enjoyed the food and beverage offerings.

I truly appreciate your recommendation, and I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

The hotel is just spectacular! We had a super comfortable room and bed, Afternoon tea was just awesome. I totally blew my diet but worth it. Such history and elegance. We were so sad we had such a short stay. We'd go back for sure!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Golfergal,

Thank you very much for your kind words on The Westbury.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us, in particular the Afternoon Tea. I am pleased also that your room was to your liking.

I certainly look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel, good location - only downside is the size of bathrooms and low water pressure in the shower.

Breakfast is great, nice choice of restaurants and bars; and in the middle of town. Would stay again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear hiltoncharlie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent stay at The Westbury.

While I am pleased that you were happy with many aspect of your stay, please do accept my apologies for the disappointment with your bathroom; I am sorry for the affect that this had on your experience.

I do hope that you will consider returning to The Westbury, and I look forward to, hopefully, welcoming you back.