US$252
Hotels.com
US$1,389
HotelsClick
2,781 results
All reviewstrinity collegeatrium loungeheavenly bedexchange restauranttemple bargrafton streetperfect locationdeluxe roombeautiful hotelfleet streetlarge bathrooman upgradebar downstairsdublin castlethe heart of the citymintconcierge
Reviewed 5 October 2016

I loved pretty much everything about this hotel. The rooms are clean and spacious. The staff at the restaurant and bar are really friendly and make you feel really at home. We had some great recommendations from Kenneth and Peter (two of the concierges) and one other whose name we didn't get (sorry). Alan at the front door was always smiling and quick with a good restaurant name and directions for us! We were also only steps from the meeting place of the two tours we took. It's a short walking distance to many attractions and shopping, and right on a bus and train line.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
TheWestin, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2016

Dear E g, thank you for taking time and leaving the review for us here at The Westin Dublin! You are right, we are right in the city center and within very short walking distance to most of the attractions! I am delighted to read our concierge team was able to help you and enjoyed their recommendations! We hope you see you again on your next visit to Dublin!

Reviewed 5 October 2016

Talk about customer service. The Westin is one of the classiest hotels we have ever stayed at. I am not just talking about the building although it was beautiful and the rooms perfect, we were just amazed at the customer service. We really were treated like we were royalty. I had to turn and look behind me to see if they were talking to someone else. I know it is a little pricey but we could, and did, walk everywhere. When we couldn't walk, the front desk would hail us a cab and it was there within minutes. I know we will be back in the future and the Westin is where I plan to stay. Thank you Westin and I apologize that I didn't get all your names.

Room Tip: We had a room facing the street and it was great people watching. Not noisy at all.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear MaryPat T, thank you so much for taking time and leaving this lovely review for us! I am delighted to read we made you feel like a royalty! I will pass your review to our team, as I am sure they will be delighted to hear from you as well! We certainly hope to see you again on your next visit to Dublin!

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Rooms are clean and luxurious, great breakfast, and situated ideally for a combination of business and pleasure. All all just perfect, but the outstanding friendly service really makes a difference. Will be back when in Dublin again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2016

I would like to give the rating 3.5 or 3 with respect to price vs service but because of location I gave 4 star. If you are traveling with family or someone need assistance then it worths staying in this hotel.

With 200+ euro if you don't have breakfast it is not acceptable. You can buy breakfast with $17 but that breakfast doesn't worth it either. Even if you ask for omelet they will charge additional 6 euro.

Room Tip: Don't buy breakfast unless you really can't go out, just cross the road and you will get lot more options
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2016

We always stay at the Westin when we are in Dublin. The rooms are very comfortable and quiet and the staff, especially Ann Marie at the front desk and Alan the doorman, were wonderful. The breakfast buffet is good and the Mint Bar on the lower level is great - especially the "Twelve Roses" cocktail which quickly became my daughter's favorite (the bar staff was great too!) The location is perfect as well. Looking forward to our next return.

Room Tip: Atrium view rooms have windows that don't open but street view rooms are a little noisier.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Dear TheFiveTs, thank you so much for your lovely review! It is always great to hear from our loyal guests who are delighted every time they visit! I am very happy to read you enjoyed both The Atrium Lounge and The Mint Bar (Twelve Roses is amazing choice, one of our best-sellers!) - Looking forward to your return!