2,842 results
All reviews trinity college atrium lounge heavenly bed exchange restaurant temple bar grafton street perfect location deluxe room beautiful hotel large bathroom an upgrade dublin castle bar downstairs mint concierge spg ireland
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

I arrived at the Westin Dublin very tired after a day at the airport. I was met with warmth and kindness. The fire place in the lobby was charming. The room was clean and had everything we needed. Each day it was cleaned and bathroom supplies refilled. The concierge took care of all the bookings. They were helpful and quick to provide great service.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
TheWestin, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2016

Dear Natalie P, thank you for taking time and leaving this wonderful review for us! It is great to read you enjoyed your stay and our team looked after you! This is exactly how we want our guests to feel after they leave us! We hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to Dublin!

Reviewed 5 October 2016

I loved pretty much everything about this hotel. The rooms are clean and spacious. The staff at the restaurant and bar are really friendly and make you feel really at home. We had some great recommendations from Kenneth and Peter (two of the concierges) and one other whose name we didn't get (sorry). Alan at the front door was always smiling and quick with a good restaurant name and directions for us! We were also only steps from the meeting place of the two tours we took. It's a short walking distance to many attractions and shopping, and right on a bus and train line.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends

Dear E g, thank you for taking time and leaving the review for us here at The Westin Dublin! You are right, we are right in the city center and within very short walking distance to most of the attractions! I am delighted to read our concierge team was able to help you and enjoyed their recommendations! We hope you see you again on your next visit to Dublin!

Reviewed 5 October 2016

Talk about customer service. The Westin is one of the classiest hotels we have ever stayed at. I am not just talking about the building although it was beautiful and the rooms perfect, we were just amazed at the customer service. We really were treated like we were royalty. I had to turn and look behind me to see if they were talking to someone else. I know it is a little pricey but we could, and did, walk everywhere. When we couldn't walk, the front desk would hail us a cab and it was there within minutes. I know we will be back in the future and the Westin is where I plan to stay. Thank you Westin and I apologize that I didn't get all your names.

Room Tip: We had a room facing the street and it was great people watching. Not noisy at all.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear MaryPat T, thank you so much for taking time and leaving this lovely review for us! I am delighted to read we made you feel like a royalty! I will pass your review to our team, as I am sure they will be delighted to hear from you as well! We certainly hope to see you again on your next visit to Dublin!

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Rooms are clean and luxurious, great breakfast, and situated ideally for a combination of business and pleasure. All all just perfect, but the outstanding friendly service really makes a difference. Will be back when in Dublin again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2016

I would like to give the rating 3.5 or 3 with respect to price vs service but because of location I gave 4 star. If you are traveling with family or someone need assistance then it worths staying in this hotel.

With 200+ euro if you don't have breakfast it is not acceptable. You can buy breakfast with $17 but that breakfast doesn't worth it either. Even if you ask for omelet they will charge additional 6 euro.

Room Tip: Don't buy breakfast unless you really can't go out, just cross the road and you will get lot more options
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business