2,837 results
All reviews trinity college atrium lounge heavenly bed exchange restaurant temple bar grafton street perfect location deluxe room beautiful hotel large bathroom an upgrade dublin castle bar downstairs mint concierge spg ireland
Reviewed 10 October 2016

This is a very nice hotel with attentive staff and a perfect location. It is right near Trinity College, Temple Bar and not too far from St. Steven's Green. Although Dublin is a city that is not too big, this hotel makes it easy to walk to most places.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2016

We stayed here for 5 nights. Requested a suite and was given a junior suite with a small balcony. It probably was the smallest suite I've ever stayed in. Regardless, it was charming. It is a non-smoking hotel except on the balcony someone had left a cigarette carton full of cigarette butts. Obviously cleaning does not apply out onto the balcony. The breakfast selection was decent, service was good. Concierge (especially Daragh!) was very amazing! The location is great; you can walk to Grafton, Temple Bar, and many other locations. Would definitely return.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
TheWestin, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2016

Dear Wilson L, thank you for your time and leaving this lovely review for us! It is great to read you enjoyed your stay here and our concierge team was able to help you with your requests! I will pass your notes to our housekeeping team as well, this is certainly something we can improve on! We are already looking forwad to your next stay in The Westin Dublin!

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

I arrived at the Westin Dublin very tired after a day at the airport. I was met with warmth and kindness. The fire place in the lobby was charming. The room was clean and had everything we needed. Each day it was cleaned and bathroom supplies refilled. The concierge took care of all the bookings. They were helpful and quick to provide great service.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Natalie P, thank you for taking time and leaving this wonderful review for us! It is great to read you enjoyed your stay and our team looked after you! This is exactly how we want our guests to feel after they leave us! We hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to Dublin!

Reviewed 5 October 2016

I loved pretty much everything about this hotel. The rooms are clean and spacious. The staff at the restaurant and bar are really friendly and make you feel really at home. We had some great recommendations from Kenneth and Peter (two of the concierges) and one other whose name we didn't get (sorry). Alan at the front door was always smiling and quick with a good restaurant name and directions for us! We were also only steps from the meeting place of the two tours we took. It's a short walking distance to many attractions and shopping, and right on a bus and train line.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends

Dear E g, thank you for taking time and leaving the review for us here at The Westin Dublin! You are right, we are right in the city center and within very short walking distance to most of the attractions! I am delighted to read our concierge team was able to help you and enjoyed their recommendations! We hope you see you again on your next visit to Dublin!

Reviewed 5 October 2016

Talk about customer service. The Westin is one of the classiest hotels we have ever stayed at. I am not just talking about the building although it was beautiful and the rooms perfect, we were just amazed at the customer service. We really were treated like we were royalty. I had to turn and look behind me to see if they were talking to someone else. I know it is a little pricey but we could, and did, walk everywhere. When we couldn't walk, the front desk would hail us a cab and it was there within minutes. I know we will be back in the future and the Westin is where I plan to stay. Thank you Westin and I apologize that I didn't get all your names.

Room Tip: We had a room facing the street and it was great people watching. Not noisy at all.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear MaryPat T, thank you so much for taking time and leaving this lovely review for us! I am delighted to read we made you feel like a royalty! I will pass your review to our team, as I am sure they will be delighted to hear from you as well! We certainly hope to see you again on your next visit to Dublin!