5,254 results
All reviews phoenix park iveagh bar guinness storehouse nancy hands superior king heuston train station city centre great hotel national museum minute walk tram line kilmainham gaol breakfast buffet across the river luas stop family room hop on hop
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I started and ended our vacation/adventure in Ireland at the Ashling Hotel. The staff at check in were very nice and I was pleased that our room was available to be checked into early both times me arrived at the hotel. The parking garage is attached and easily marked so there were no problems finding it.
One thing that I found that was way above the standard that I expected was the buffet breakfast. Many wonderful options to choose from and very fresh. Clearly marked for anyone with food allergies both on the menus and on the buffet.
Well done and would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
AshlingHotelDublin, General Manager at Ashling Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Thank you for your lovely review of your stay at the Ashling Hotel, Dublin. I was delighted to hear that you and your daughter had such enjoyable stays with us and everything was as it should be. It was great to hear that you sampled our extensive breakfast buffet and found it so good. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Ashling Hotel again soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Lovely hotel, easily connected with train station a domes throw away as well as Luas tram service .
Room gorgeous , such comfy beds . Beautiful view from bedroom with floor to ceiling windows .
Staff are a credit to this hotel , smiley , courteous , warm and friendly
The breakfast was superb a huge offering with anything you could think of ! It was delicious and sat us up for the day ahead
Thanks for a wonderful stay Sinéad & Paul

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AshlingHotelDublin, General Manager at Ashling Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Thank you for your fantastic review of your stay at the Ashling Hotel, Dublin. I was pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us and everything was as it should be. I was delighted to hear that you liked your room and found our team so friendly. It was also great to hear that you sampled our breakfast buffet and found it so good. I look forward to welcoming you back to us again soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I work for a public service organisation in Ireland and we use the Ashling hotel for all our meetings when we are unable to use our own facilities The reasons why:
1. Very convenient location - The hotel is located across the road from Heuston Station so it is convenient for people who have to travel from around the country.
2. Great facilities. The rooms are equipped with power point, flip charts and all materials that you may need to host a meeting. It is also well equipped to cater for the needs of people who may have a disability.
3. Professional Staff. - This is the main reason why we use this hotel. The staff go the extra mile and are always courteous, professional and kind. They make time to address all issues that is brought to their attention

I would like to pay a special note of thanks to Joao - A meetings events manager at the hotel. His courtesy, professional and a good sense of humour makes our visits to the Ashling a pleasure.

The staff are also very friendly and no matter what the issue or problem, they do their best to find a solution.

Thank you for making our working visits visit such a pleasure

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2017

My company recently held an event in the Ashling Hotel. As one of the presenters at the event I arrived early (7.30am) to ensure my laptop, Power Point presentation operated as expected. I needn't have worried as a pot of tea was brought to the meeting room immediately and then Joao Silva the events manager arrived and everything was set up and running within minutes. Through out the day Joao was available if we had any requests or queries. I could not have expected any better service.

Room tip: Excellent service and food was very good
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your fantastic review of your experience at the Ashling Hotel, Dublin. I was delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience and that Joao looked after you so well throughout the day. He will be delighted with your kind feedback. I hope to welcome you back to the Ashling Hotel again in the future.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Hotel staff was nice. Excellent breakfast, they state they offer over 100 items. Lots to choose from. Parking is extra. Close to the Guinness beer factory. Room was average in size. In a quiet part of Dublin.

Room tip: Parking spots are very tight.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your kind comments on your stay at the Ashling Hotel, Dublin. I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our team so nice. I was also delighted to hear that you sampled and enjoyed our breakfast buffet. I hope to welcome you back again soon.