2,715 results
All reviews aviva stadium city centre ballsbridge area business hotel great hotel business trip nespresso machine restaurants and pubs executive room modern hotel rooms are spacious enjoyable stay would highly recommend this hotel breakfast was excellent rds rugby ireland
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Excellent hotel. Immaculate inside and out. Dominic greeted us and Davide helped us check out. They could not have been more helpful and with a pleasant manner. Bar staff are also excellent. Service with a smile. Our room was pristine and the housekeeping staff all greet you with a smile and good morning. Top place in Dublin to stay for me.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2017

We stayed on night , in Dublin for a Rugby game. The hotel had increased it's rate as a large crowd was expected. Add to that the charge for car parking !! We were late booking and couldn't get any other hotel , so you had us by the balls.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Location ideal for RDS and Aviva In lovely setting with Herbert Park presenting as ideal for a quiet stroll Hotel itself exudes " space" Room most comfortable with lovely view on 3rd floor overlooking Dublin and Aviva Staff could not be more helpful Underground parking with need I say it spacious car parking spaces reasonably priced View over Herbert Park at breakfast is a delight to behold

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2017

Everything great except pillows and duvet.... they definitely need to be upgraded. Well stocked mini bar and clean rooms clean. Perfect location if your going to Aviva stadium. 5 mins taxi into town or 20 mins walk.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2017

I arrived to the hotel only to join my husband who was in a conference there. My expectations were low but our experience was great. We slept at the hotel (my husband, my three years old daughter and me) for three days. The room was very comfortable and large enough for all beds.
The room include free coffee, tea, complementary mineral water (4 bottles a day) and a minibar which is basically a very convenient refrigerator that we used for some food that we bought in the nearby supermarket.
Breakfast is perfect, delicious and extremely reach.
The hotel reside near the Herbert park which is beautiful.
The public transportation nearby the hotel is great and provides easy access to the center of the city 7 days a week.
In conclusion i highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view to the park, it's great to wake up to this green
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family