US$340
US$277
Conrad
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$335/night.

US$299
US$237
US$321
US$268
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$300/night.

Sandymount Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$119
US$170
US$135
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$223
roomertravel.com
US$205
US$178
2,691 results
All reviewsaviva stadiumcity centreballsbridge areabusiness hotelbusiness tripgreat hotelnespresso machinerestaurants and pubsexecutive roomrooms are spaciousmodern hotelenjoyable staywould highly recommend this hotelbreakfast was excellentrdsrugbyireland
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We loved this hotel from the moment we walked in the entrance. The lobby is very spacious, bright and airy and modern in style. Our room was gorgeous! A large, corner room (117) with huge dual aspect windows and a view over the park. The bed was very comfortable, we found the pillows a bit hard but that is the only negative I have to say! There is construction going on next door to the hotel but we knew about this in advance and asked for a room away from the construction. If you are in the hotel during the day you will hear it. However, if like us you are out exploring Dublin during the day then it won't affect your stay and as the hotel is next to the park it is lovely and quiet at night (no road noise). Breakfast was delicious and excellent quality. The staff were all friendly and very helpful. Ballsbridge is a lovely, leafy area of Dublin, just a short bus ride away from the centre. Also you can catch the Air Coach from the airport and after a 30 minute ride it drops you off very close to the hotel (ask for the RDS stop). There are plenty of local restaurants too, we liked The Bridge and Al Boschett. Can't recommended this hotel enough and would definitely come back!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Suznoni
Reviewed 13 July 2018

The best thing about this hotel is the location. We were staying there as we were attending the Billy Joel concert at the Aviva stadium. Unfortunately we did not know that there were 2 other concerts in the area that weekend. I had read the reviews and being forewarned asked my sister who arrived before me to check that our room did not overlook the building work. The lady she spoke to said it did but the room would be changed. When I arrived & we reached our room the only view was scaffolding & builders. I went down & spoke to reception who had no knowledge of the request to change rooms & said that it didn't matter as the other rooms available did not overlook the park only apartments. We stayed where we were as a park view was what my sister wanted. They did leave us a free box of chocolates in the room as compensation. However we were not impressed. A little more effort and more substantial compensation would have been appreciated. The room was only okay. The bed wasn't particularly comfortable and as previous reviews said there were insufficient towels and the toiletries were basic for a 4 star hotel. The breakfast was expensive but a good variety. On the Saturday evening of the concert we tried to get a meal at the hotel. It was exceptionally busy and even as guests we couldn't get a table as we hadn't booked and trying to get a seat in the hotel lobby from where we could order food was almost impossible. We managed to find a free table eventually but when I got the attention of the only one waiter/manager running around he very rudely told me to sit down and wait. There was obviously not enough staff on even at the bar. I appreciate it was a busy weekend but for guests new to the hotel and the area they could have at least given us some indication of how busy it would get. The Friday night before the hotel restaurant and lobby was "dead" and we didn't stay for drink as there was no atmosphere. I found the reception staff unhelpful except for Dominic who gave us excellent directions on how to get to the Aviva and remembered us the next morning and asked if we got there okay and put our bags away for us before we travelled. You need more staff like this young man. The manager in charge of the breakfast/restaurant was not the most helpful/polite of gentlemen. I felt as if we were being rushed through breakfast as he was waiting for us to pay and he was very unfriendly. He is also the same gentleman who rude to us the night before when we enquired about getting food. I wouldn't rush back to this hotel at these prices and it is really only 3 star.

Room Tip: Ask to not have a view of scaffolding. If they want to compensate you ask for something better that a poxy box of chocolates.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank amkd66
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I was in Dublin for several days and after two pretty miserable nights at the ballsbridge hotel spent my last night here, just wished I’d stayed all 3 nights here...

Friendly staff, clean, new and very comfortable. The only thing missing was that it was a bit too “corporate” but I’d take it! In comparison made the ballsbridge hotel look awful and was actually cheaper than the outdated ballsbridge hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank David P
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Stay here for one day before cruise. It is clean and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious. We had a good rest after a long flight from Toronto. We didn't able to make the Nespresso machine to work, it brew only the hot water. We were on the 2nd floor, but noise level is acceptable. We took a cab to the Guinness Storehouse and only cost us 13 e.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2018

Upon arrival we were greeted with shots of Whiskey! The staff was very friendly and things were in walking distance. The most amazing this about this hotel was how tour buses have to enter.... the entrance is very narrow and buses must go in reverse to enter.. I realize this is not a review so much on the hotel; however, I was just absolutely amazed at how our Driver, Jerry got us there!

The hotel's food was absolutely impeccable and we had 2 night's there and each night it was quite and serene. This is not a party hotel (thank God) as we were jet lagged from the horrific United Flights over; however, walking into Herbert Park was wonderful!

If you're staying in Dublin and want quality - this is a great choice!

Stayed: March 2018