“Just Gorgeous Place”

Ranked #6 of 61 Dessert in Dublin
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Cuisines: Deli, Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Award winning, child friendly & customer focused community cafe. Our aim is to provide fresh, locally sourced homecooked food with friendly efficient service in a relaxing neighbourhood environment.
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Kennedy's at Fairview has a very friendly stuff, really tasteful and yummy food, one of the two best coffees I had in Dublin. I have been in Dublin for a seven or eight times yet, but Kennedy's is the one place I never forgot (and never will) to visit. Breakfasts here are truly amazing! Keep up the great job you do :)

Reviewed 4 October 2016

We went here on the recommendation of our AirBnB host - three times! Their weekend specials are amazing (and huge), and normal breakfasts are varied and superb quality. Some of the best bacon I've had at a restaurant. Really friendly staff although it got very busy so we had a 20 minute wait on Sunday, but the waitress told us up front. The deli downstairs seems really nice and all ingredients are fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Great little place around the corner from a friend's house - have eaten here many times and it's always great tasty, well cooked food, served by friendly staff - it's very much a 'local' place - everyone seems to know everyone else there. It's small, particularly downstairs, so pretty intimate, as tables are close together - not a place for private conversations. Anytime I've eaten there the food has been very good, not fancy, but rather tasty, home-cooked style food, nothing pretentious about it at all!

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Kennedys is in a different league to other eateries for lunch in my opinion.
It is so obvious that everything is so fresh and is made with some really high quality ingredients.
Have enjoyed so many breakfasts, soups and sandwiches here over the last few years.
Have always had great experiences in Raheny and Clontarf

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We were in Clontarf and looking for a place to eat so we popped in this little café, not knowing what to expect and were instantly charmed by the decor (I believe some art is for sale, not sure though), we had a nice table on the first floor and got served very quicky. Simple brunch, scrambled eggs and bread. Gluten free for me and it was so good I asked to bring one loaf back home with me :)