“Visit 2 weeks ago”

Ranked #8 of 58 Dessert in Dublin
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Cuisines: Deli, Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Award winning, child friendly & customer focused community cafe. Our aim is to provide fresh, locally sourced homecooked food with friendly efficient service in a relaxing neighbourhood environment.
Reviewed 25 October 2016

I was there 2 weeks ago with my husband ordered the soup which was veg . However the waitress arrived to the table with tomato and basis they had no more veg. We would have liked to be asked before it was brought to the table.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

My friend and I called in for lunch today and we both commented on how lovely and welcoming the staff were! the food was lovely and the decor inside is very cute. I will be coming back for sure.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Regularly have breakfast/lunch here and it is consistently good. Staff are always friendly and give a warm welcome. It is also very child friendly which makes going for meal enjoyable rather than stressful!

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Kennedy's at Fairview has a very friendly stuff, really tasteful and yummy food, one of the two best coffees I had in Dublin. I have been in Dublin for a seven or eight times yet, but Kennedy's is the one place I never forgot (and never will) to visit. Breakfasts here are truly amazing! Keep up the great job you do :)

Reviewed 4 October 2016

We went here on the recommendation of our AirBnB host - three times! Their weekend specials are amazing (and huge), and normal breakfasts are varied and superb quality. Some of the best bacon I've had at a restaurant. Really friendly staff although it got very busy so we had a 20 minute wait on Sunday, but the waitress told us up front. The deli downstairs seems really nice and all ingredients are fresh and tasty.