“lovely food, lovely people”

Kennedy's Food Store
Ranked #7 of 60 Dessert in Dublin
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Cuisines: Deli, Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Award winning, child friendly & customer focused community cafe. Our aim is to provide fresh, locally sourced homecooked food with friendly efficient service in a relaxing neighbourhood environment.
Reviewed 1 December 2016

I went to Kennedy's yesterday and had a lovely lunch with my friend. I had one of their amazing ciabatta toasted sandwiches with chicken and sundried tomatoes and it was the best I'd ever had. However I still had space for one of their homemade chocolate cakes as I couldn't resist! Lovely cheery staff who were very efficient and pleasant to chat with. Would definitely recommend. Will see you again soon guys, Emma x

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

Been coming here for years and always enjoyed the coffee & cakes and the sandwiches. Today was no exception. Good service, attentive staff. One of our group was new here & is looking forward to becoming a repeat customer

Reviewed 25 October 2016

I was there 2 weeks ago with my husband ordered the soup which was veg . However the waitress arrived to the table with tomato and basis they had no more veg. We would have liked to be asked before it was brought to the table.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

My friend and I called in for lunch today and we both commented on how lovely and welcoming the staff were! the food was lovely and the decor inside is very cute. I will be coming back for sure.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Regularly have breakfast/lunch here and it is consistently good. Staff are always friendly and give a warm welcome. It is also very child friendly which makes going for meal enjoyable rather than stressful!