“Not telling where the Carrot Cake to die for is to be found!”

Kennedy's Food Store
Ranked #8 of 60 Dessert in Dublin
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Cuisines: Deli, Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Award winning, child friendly & customer focused community cafe. Our aim is to provide fresh, locally sourced homecooked food with friendly efficient service in a relaxing neighbourhood environment.
Reviewed 3 February 2018

You must think I am soft in the head, three times I have arrived full of anticipation, only to find they have sold out of juicy, yummy, nutty Carrot Cake. Again! So no I'm not telling. Find your own this one's mine.

4  Thank Zebora

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

If ever anyone wants to learn how to manage negative customer feedback, they should come here. While my lunch (chicken skewers) was tasty, it was dry, as if left out too long but I wasn’t going to say anything. Still, the waitress asked how it was and so I said. A minute later another staff member approached with a dessert. She said she was responsible for the chicken and was offering the dessert as a token of her apology. I declined so instead she gave my coffees and my colleague’s dessert for free.
This is, in my view, an exceptional level of customer service and matches the usual quality of food and service. I was deeply impressed and this alone encourages me to return. True quality is displayed not just when things go well but how a service manages when things go wrong. An honest admission and an offer to make it up... I could not have asked for more. Well done.

2  Thank Shane B
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Couldn't ask for a more relaxed and accommodating cafe. Staff are great and extremely helpful. Car park easy and accessible.

2  Thank Alan K
Reviewed 2 January 2018

We are very frequent visitors to Kennedy's across all their establishments and can sincerely say we have never had a bad experience. The staff are beyond friendly and helpful and the breakfast and lunch menus are always consistently tasty and served in such a warm atmosphere that keeps us coming back.

Would recommend to anyone and everyone and particularly recommend the homemade brownies!

3  Thank martycarl
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Went with my daughter, she loved the fluffy pancakes with berries, and my poached eggs and asparagus on toasted bagel were excellent too, and served so fast. The coffee is drinkable and I am happy with the value, 25 Euro for a sumptuous brunch for 2 is fine. I will be a regular.

3  Thank Businessasus