US$353
US$190
US$145
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$271
US$231
US$284
US$277
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$364/night.

US$272
US$224
US$192
US$177
roomertravel.com
US$157
US$151
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$256
US$229
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstrinity collegepearse streettemple barguinness stewflights of stairsbusy roadstreet noisea great place to stayirish breakfastclean roomsnice roomno lifttop floorfull irishthe location is perfectyogurtcentral dublin
Reviewed 16 April 2017

We were pleasantly surprised on our weekend away when we were staying here. Staff were friendly and helpful allowing us to leave our bags before checking in and after checking out.
The pub is very loud on a Friday and Saturday night and with the rooms being overly hot it was hard to get an easy mix with the window open and rowdy people outside.
Rooms were clean, large, beds were comfy.
One thing that was missing were the tea making facilities. It would have been a nice addition within the room.
The location is slightly off the busy areas but only a 5 minute walk from most tourist attractions.

Room Tip: Possibly ask for a room not on the front street. Not sure if that is possible.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2017

I booked a room at the last minute due to being stranded in Dublin after I missed a connecting flight home. (Not complaining; there are worse places to be stranded!) I had never been to Dublin so I quickly searched the internet for cute B&Bs in town and came up with O'Neill's. The airport Airlink bus (which is a bargain) drops you off very close. This was a Sunday and the pub part was closed but the manager on duty (Hugh) met me at the door and quickly got me checked in and to my room. Hugh could not have been nicer and even found a plug converter for me so I could charge my laptop.

The room was lovely - nicely decorated and spotless. I was on the top floor and still had a good Wifi connection. I followed the manager's suggestions for where to go and spent the late afternoon and evening wandering around Trinity College and Grafton Street (just a few minutes' walk from O'Neill's). Had dinner at a local pub.

I would definitely stay at O'Neill's again! I would love to go back for a longer visit.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Gerry N, General Manager at O'Neills Victorian Pub & Townhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for posting your very nice review as it gave a great boost to all of us working here. We hope to see you again in the near future

Reviewed 13 April 2017

I had a wonderful, albeit brief, stay at O'Neill's. The staff was very friendly and accommodating and I'll definitely stay here again. I arrived after hours (I had given them a heads up about that), and so they left a note on the door with phone numbers, email addresses, and the WiFi password so that I could contact someone when I arrived. I didn't get anybody's names, unfortunately, but one of the older gentlemen greeted me warmly and brought me up to my cozy, adorable room and answered all my questions about breakfast, the area, etc. The shower had ample hot water the next morning, and breakfast was delicious--a perfect start to the day. (The only problem was that I wished it started earlier than 8am, so I could have a bit more time in the area. I had a flight to catch that afternoon and had several things to see beforehand. I managed to get to it all, though, except for a pint o' Guinness, more's the pity.) They called taxis for me and made sure I had everything I needed...they really were wonderful. The attached pub was closed when I arrived and didn't open until after I left, so I was bummed about that, but I'll get to check it out next time! It's a great location, too--within walking distance of so many things. And I guess that's about it... Stay here! You won't be disappointed. :)

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Spent an afternoon and evening here at O'Neils and really enjoyed the music, the Guiness and the food. The pub has been in operation for over 300 years and definitely has a historic flair! There was an outdoor drinking/smoking area upstairs and a maze of smaller rooms and nooks. When we saw the joints of meat steaming on the carving station we decided to stay for dinner. I had some incredible roast lamb and corned beef along with steams root vegetables - excellent. Really glad we found this pub - it made the entire evening for us!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2017

There can't be anything better than having a clean, spacious, beautiful room; quaint pub with delicious food, and a wonderful breakfast cooked by the two men who own the pub ALL in the same place. And right in the heart of Dublin!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family