“A nice little surprise in Temple Bar!”

Corfu Greek Restaurant
Ranked #111 of 3,044 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$17 - US$29
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: You are always welcome to something authentically Greek and local to where ever you are in Dublin. Corfu restaurant brings together the warm tradition of Greek hospitality and delicious Greek-Mediterranean cuisine.
Reviewed 1 September 2012

During our visit to Dublin we visited this lovely little Greek restaurant called Corfu and it was definitely a nice surprise! Upon entering the venue we instantly liked the atmosphere, which was very Greek-island style with the white washed walls - and we were greeted in a very friendly manner and led to a nice table. Unfortunately due to an unforeseen large group entering the restaurant afterwards, the manager asked us to move table. However he was very nice about it and offered us a complimentary glass of wine for our trouble.

We ordered the Seafood mezze plates, which is basically lots of little different seafood dishes (similar concept to tapas). The highlights were the prawns in a rich homemade tomato sauce with drizzled cream of balsamic, and the grilled salmon fillet. We also had a side salad and some greek olives. The portion sizes were just right and the prices were very reasonable.

I highly recommend this place!

1  Thank sarapk

Reviewed 29 August 2012

After getting soaked in torrential rain on a coastal walk near Dublin I went back to my hotel then looked for a reasonably priced late evening meal in Temple Bar (not that easy). The 'Corfu' had a fixed price 3 course meal for 14.99 euros - good value for Dublin. The food, the music and the Mythos beer reminded me of sunnier holidays. The menu was what you'd expect e.g. meatballs/calamaries/greek salad, etc as starters; mousakka (meat or vegetarian)/souvlakia,etc as mains; baklava/yoghurt with honey, etc as desert. The service was good, the food very authentic and nicely presented (although I did get exactly the same salad leaves on my starter as on my main meal). However, if anyone from the restaurant reads this - DO NOT PUT SQUIRTY CREAM ON DESSERTS UNLESS IT IS FOR A VERY YOUNG CHILD. YOU ARE A RESTAURANT.

Reviewed 29 August 2012 via mobile

I went two times in the restaurant, once for lunch and for dinner, both experiences were great!
The best meat balls I ever eat!

Reviewed 28 August 2012

Great starters and decent mains, worth a visit if you like greek food. Mid $$ for 2 which is decent for Dublin.

Reviewed 23 August 2012

I took my wife here a couple of weeks ago, as she has always wanted to go Greek, especially after living there for a few years, soome year back. She said the food was excellent, and I have to say the service was very nice indeed. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Pazzerbear