“Brownie Heaven”

Brother Hubbard North
Ranked #219 of 2,868 Restaurants in Dublin
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our aim is to serve simple, fresh food and drinks that are made with a lot of love and effort so that they can be something that we can be proud of, something you can enjoy.
Reviewed 19 October 2015

I'm giving it five stars for the brownies alone. Nice vibe, good location. Special visit when I come over from London.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

My boyfriend and I are were walking around north of the River Liffey looking for dinner when we stumbled upon this place. They offer what they call a "feast" with an appetizer sampler, a main, two sides, and a dessert platter for 27 euro (I think?). The meal was absolutely PHENOMENAL and such a nice change of pace from the pub food we'd been eating. The flavors are fresh and everything is nicely spiced. You get a lot of food for the money. The wine list was affordably priced as well. Definitely stop in if you want something different than bar food as you make your way around Dublin.

Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

Came here with a few friends on a Friday morning. Not as many places do weekday brunch but I think we struck gold. Their menu is different to the typical brunch menu, with Moroccan and middle eastern influences. I got the Moroccan special: aubergine, chickpeas, poached egg and sourdough. It was amazing! So full of flavour and a generous potion, and it only cost a tenner. Very impressed and now we're dying to go back for their evening feast menu!

Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

If you don't mind sitting on stools the food is great in a easterly spicy kind of way, lounge atmosphere and staff super friendly :)

Reviewed 4 October 2015

Was here yesterday with my children as we were on a mission to try something different and healthy. We were not disappointed. We tried their eggs menemen,pulled pork sandwich and semolina pancakes with their Moroccan iced tea. The fusion of different flavors and textures really do make the food interesting and wonderful. The iced tea was very refreshing too. Will be back to sample the rest of the menu.