“Signed up as an individual rafter!”
Review of Rafting.ie

Rafting.ie
More attraction details
Owner description: We run guided Raft trips on the river Liffey in Dublin. We are based in Mill lane Palmerstown just 20 minutes from Dublin city centre. Our raft trips takes 2.5 hours on the river. All you have to do is get tour base in Mill Lane and we do the rest.Please get on touch for more information.
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I decided to change up my routine and do something fun on a Saturday morning so I booked into rafting.ie as an individual....only to be thrown in with a stag party from the UK!! The instructors were absolutely amazing in looking after me and including me in the banter. The 2nd weir was my favourite as everyone had to get out of the raft and go down the weir on their own!
The river Liffey is surprisingly beautiful and peaceful. Will definitely be back to do this again.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"instructor"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Brilliant day out with my work mates, who new the River Liffey was so beautiful, we had a lovely sunny day for it, highly recommend this day out to anyone looking for a something different to do, Ill defiantly be going back.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

We went as a group of 11 people from Carzone. The guides were very enthusiastic. The scenery was beautiful and the rafting really suited all levels of fitness. I would definitely recommend this as something a little different - beautiful scenery from the river.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Went with a stag do and had a blast! Well worth the money and so much fun. The entire team were a great laugh and the fun and games between weirs was great fun. A few of the lads felt it was the best part of the day! Definitely recommend!

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

We went on this rafting experience all hungover so we were hoping it got called off. Thank god it didn't because not only was it a great way to cure a hangover but also a great way to see a part of Ireland a lot of people miss out on.

I loved every minute of the rafting because it was all new but not too much it will put you off. There is 4 weirs on a mainly flat river, so a lot of paddling I between is needed.

What adds to the experience is the Instructor's and the games they get you to play. I won't say to much but as a group of 12 we loved it.

Once you finish you will be exhausted but if you didn't expect much exhilarated.

If your an amateur or pro and looking for rafting this isn't for you. The river is slow and only four weirs there's not much excitement there to get your kicks. But if your a stag party and want a good hangover cure with a ton a laughs, you won't find anything better to do during the day.

1  Thank Cole_Braithwaite