“Weekday Breakfast - Spot on!”

Third Space Smithfield
Ranked #221 of 2,822 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I popped in here about 8am on a Thursday and it was already quite busy. Greeted by a friendly cashier, I ordered the poached eggs (see photo). Service was quick and friendly and prices very reasonable for city centre.
If I still lived in the Smithfield area, this would be my local.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Good food , quick service, friendly staff... we’ve been twice already during our week long vacation and we are planning to go again. It’s a great cozy place to have breakfast.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Nothing to great about the breakfast here. Poor quality bacon and sausages with a tiny portion of beans and no Irish soda bread which we were disappointed with!

It does the job after a heavy session the night before, but I wouldn't return here for the breakfast.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

I ate breakfast here every day for my 3 day trip to Dublin. I was dining alone and felt very comfortable. The coffee is great, the food is simple, home cooked style and really hit the spot, the staff were friendly and the cafe itself has a friendly, welcoming atmosphere. I wish I had a place like this near where I live in London!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The food was delicious and served very quickly. The staff was friendly. Prices were reasonable. Had a nice atmosphere.