“chronic service”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Made a reservation Monday evening for 5.30 Tuesday evening. Tried to ensure that I had the right restaurant by checking that it was beside the Pro Cathedral, but the staff member did not understand what I was saying. Passed me onto another staff member who's English was almost as bad. However, I got on with the transaction.

However, the following evening when I arrived dead on time and gave my name,I was gruffly informed by maitre d that they had a "big party" and from then on getting served was a nightmare. I'm not going to talk about the food, as the service was so poor that nothing could retrieve the night.

Bathroom was abysmal also.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

If you see chinese people eating insude, it means that there is real good chinese food. And it is true. Very quality dishes, good service and low prices. Delicious!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Good food quick service and very homely and for the money you could not complain.
If we were to go back to Dublin we would go back.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

First of all they only take cash which is crazy with tech these days. Pork dumplings were fresh but nothing amazing. I can't advise on the rest of the apps but my main food chicken fried rice was better than average. Service just so so.

1  Thank Susan V
Reviewed 22 July 2017

It's the best Chinese meal I've had anywhere ... EVER! Excellent restaurant, great atmosphere, wonderful, happy and attentive staff, incredible food, large portions, wonderful wine, amazing value, couldn't fault a single thing. It will be hard eating Chinese anywhere else!

1  Thank DrMinestrone