“excellent coffee , a chocolate lovers delight”
Review of The Sweetest Thing

The Sweetest Thing
Ranked #2 of 206 Coffee & Tea in Dublin
Price range: US$2 - US$5
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 17 March 2016

My daughter and I visited when we stayed at the Arlington close by .
We both enjoyed a hot drink and cake deal of the day which was Amazing .

lovely staff excellent food and drink .

Highly recommended and we will definitely be visiting when we are next in Dublin

Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

I was here with my sister after an exhausting city trip. It was just the right thing and cozy in there. My sister had an baileys hot chocolate and I had the cookies one. Both was really delicious and we liked it a lot. So I would really really recommend this to you!

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Me and my better half saw this place on the bus and went to check it out as we do like our sweet treats. It is a small shop which nicely decorated. We had a hot chocolate drink with whip cream, little marshmallows and flake that was amazing and would recommend. As a result we went back the next day to have the same drink and a bit of chocolate cake that was very nice. If you like your sweet treats then check it out.

Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

What a lovely little cafe! Such a small, busy place with lovely seats and the most amazing hot chocolate and cake!! A definate must visit.

Reviewed 3 March 2016

I had occasion to return to Dublin Feb 2016, I was in Dublin in October of 2015 and came across this top notch café on bachelor's walk on the Northside of the Liffey just up the street from the hapenny bridge, I'm so glad I rediscovered this charming delightful little café, the coffee was excellent and I brought home a box of the handmade chocolates' as a treat for the family, they were beyond delicious and consumed with delight