“Great coffee, aesthetic venue, friendly staff.”
Review of Le Petit Parisien

Le Petit Parisien
Ranked #22 of 58 Dessert in Dublin
Cuisines: European, French
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Le Petit Parisien was born out of our genuine love for French fare. The bakery, the patisserie and the unique culture that is the French coffee shops of 1920s Paris. What we set out to create is a slice of Paris life, a warm corner of aromatic France in the heart of Dublin. Our Irish team of bakers and chefs, using state-of-the-art equipment with the best of traditional know-how and the finest quality ingredients, we believe, we’ll delight our customers with an authentic serving of France. We offer the choice to eat in or take out, So whether it’s breakfast, lunch or an evening treat fresh from our bakery, we want our customers to be seduced by our food and romanced by our environment. However, even though our organisation is genuinely a microcosm of the world, the welcome awaiting is truly Irish. We have two locations: 17 Wicklow Street, Dublin 2, and the Top Floor, Powerscourt Townhouse Centre, South William Street, Dublin 2. Come say Bonjour !
Reviewed 20 May 2017

I always grab a coffee here when I am in the city- it's been my favourite spot for years. Just brought my 3 year old in today and was pleasantly surprised by the warm welcome she received. She was so intrigued by the decor. It has a really relaxing vibe. We enjoyed gluten free cakes and I had my delicious coffee. As always, I really enjoyed myself. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

A hidden gem, it looks likes an ordinary coffee and cake joint from the outside but inside is a small dark space of small marble tables, mirrors and old images of France. The croque monsieur was excellent, coffee from Lavazza was perfect and the staff were really nice. Try the madelaines too, homemade and fresh even on a Sunday afternoon. Finish up with ice cream from Murphy's across the road and you should be pretty happy.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Going for a good cup of coffee and a tasty sweets you should come here. Is a bit expensive and not that big, so you may have to wait for an empty table to have it in. Otherwise you can order to take away. If you talk french also a good chance to practice it a bit.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Gorgeous selection of delicious pastries. If you have sweet tooth then you need to visit this place. Staff are also very friendly

Reviewed 9 May 2017

A lovely secret place in Dublin. Breakfast was perfect and reasonably priced. Would definitely go back.