“Best chai tea I've ever had”
Review of Peacock Green

Peacock Green
Ranked #24 of 213 Coffee & Tea in Dublin
Reviewed 1 November 2016

This is a wonderful find very close to Christchurch Cathedral. On a cold, rainy day in Dublin my fiance and I stumbled into this place for a warm drink. I got, without a doubt, the best chai tea latte I have ever had. We liked it so much that we bought breakfast here the next morning, and had the best chorizo quiche ever. Definitely recommend!

1  Thank megandavis435

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

This quaint little spot is a must, their matcha latte is great and the croissant with ham and cheese is a great way to start touring the city.

1  Thank Yanay G
Reviewed 22 October 2016

Had a quick lunch here few seats at the window bar and a little area upstairs.
Homemade soup and lovely fresh bread was very tasty.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I really love this place. I came here at breakfast, lunch and for a break. You can find so many different type of desserts or Sandwiches. I reccomend the brownies

Reviewed 7 October 2016

I had heard rave reviews about this place over the last two years, as i work very near by. One Friday morning i actually had some time so I decided to stop in. The breakfast menu sounded great and the location is ideal.
we ordered breakfast sandwiches and coffees to have in the cafe. I asked for my coffee in a to-go cup, as I knew i would not have it drank in time.
The coffees arrived, and mine was in a coffee mug. I explained nicely to the waitress that I had requested a to-go cup. She then took my mug of coffee back over to the counter and knocked it into a paper cup before bringing it back to me. This completely ruined the cappuccino as there was no layer now of milk foam.
We both ordered the breakfast sandwiches. The waitress came over to us to explain that they only had one portion of brown bread left, so that one of the sandwiches would have to be on white bread. That was fine and we accepted it. When the sandwiches came, they did not have clonakilty pudding as advertised, and the waitress never mentioned it's absence or apologised for it. The cappuccino was so bad, I actually cannot drink it and it will be poured in the sink. This is the first time i have ever gotten a cappuccino that looks like a cup of tea. Absolutely pathetic. Completely inept staff who can't make a simple cappuccino.