4,850 results
All reviews stir restaurant vertigo bar bord gais theatre grand canal theatre leisure facilities convention center steam room minute walk quality hotel duty manager lovely hotel across the river enjoyable stay would highly recommend this hotel temple bar aviva stadium trinity college
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a few days over Easter with family, the staff were very friendly and welcoming. The hotel is in a great location and the rooms were spotless and very bright and spacious. The food was delicious and there was plenty to choose from! I would defiantly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Conor_OKane2016, General Manager at Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Great hotel to stay with family, friendly And helpfull staff, tasty breakfast full of everything.
Leisure center is a Great opcion in the hotel, large swimmingpool,
Definettely will Come back here....

Date of stay: March 2018

Dear Philip,

Reviewed 18 April 2018

We celebrated my Mum's retirement party here in the Mezzanine bar. I wouldn't have thought Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane would be the spot for such a function but on a glowing recommendation from a friend we thought we'd give it go. I'm so glad we did as the service was absolutely amazing, so professional and courteous. Honestly, I didn't have to wait over 1 minute to be served. The food was fantastic, not your usual sausages and wedges type of catering but pulled pork burgers, marinated chicken skewers, lamb koftas..really yummy stuff. The decor is lovely and very chic throughout the hotel, really rich warm tones and the place was nicely lit with candles. There was a 2 piece band playing in the bar when we arrived as well which was a nice addition. My Mum was delighted with everything and so many people complimented her on a great evening. I will definitely be back!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sprayzer92

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Just returned from an overnight stay with my daughter. We had been looking forward to staying at the Clayton from last June as I had booked it so we could stay over after a concert. Firstly we arrived on time but had to wait 15 minutes on our room. We were given card keys and told to go to the 5th floor. ( no offer of help with our luggage despite quite a few young men standing around the foyer!) we got to our room & It was clearly for a disabled person (great if you’re disabled (I’m not!) & the view wasn’t great to say the least!! I was so disappointed. I rang down to reception and asked to be moved. We were moved quite promptly to a room across the hall that smelt like smelly feet!! And was full of dust! We decided just to settle in the room as we were so exhausted from our journey. We went down to vertigo bar and ordered food, which took half & hour to come we were about to cancel the food incase we missed our concert, when graham headed over to us with the food but not before stopping to take a phone call first!! This is nowhere near what I would expect from a four star hotel! £161 Euro for very poor service. Only plus I can add is that the young girl who greeted us was lovely.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Conor_OKane2016, General Manager at Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Conor O'Kane

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing hotel close to the Port tunnel for us northerners! Great 22m pool, dimly lit and very relaxing. My teens loved it. The gym has v good quality machines and the older two teens made use of it before a swim. Breakfast buffet great. Something for everyone. Fresh baked pain chocolat and lots of fry up and fruit etc. Got complementary dinner voucher which was used against an adult meal on Easter Sunday. Kids are 17 and under making very affordable. Amazing fish and chips. Even though it was Easter Sunday i wished I’d ordered them. Beautiful fresh fish. Was given a fridge free of charge on request. V small but held the essentials. Didn’t bus/taxi anywhere just st walked to trinity, grafton street and museums. Excellent value and v quiet rooms.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Conor_OKane2016, General Manager at Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear daisydaff,

Thank you for the fantastic review following your recent stay with us.
All of us here are delighted that you had such an enjoyable stay at the Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.