US$186
US$181
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$257/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$213
US$202
US$261
US$223
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$275/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$263
US$196
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$246/night.

Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$327
US$181
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

US$214
US$140
US$131
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$207
US$189
4,923 results
All reviewsthe executive loungegreat hotelsideline bistrocity centrehot towelsminute walkbottled waterfourth floorcontinental breakfastdeluxe roomhop on hop off busmini baro'connell streetbar foodwould highly recommend this hotelenjoyable staymodern hotel
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Thoroughly recommend the Croke Park Hotel. We stayed last weekend Fri - Sun for a girls weekend. The front desk staff were so welcoming and accommodating in putting 4 girls into connecting rooms, letting us view the options before we decided. All the staff are so friendly and the hotel is extremely comfortable. I'm used to staying in 5* hotels, but if you're looking for something a little bit more relaxed, without sacrificing quality, this is the place to be. Central Dublin is only a few minutes away in a cab, which always arrived at the hotel within minutes of ordering. Loved it!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sean R, Manager at The Croke Park, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear sdaniels28

Thank you for taking the time to post your first class review following your recent stay with us here at The Croke Park.

I am delighted to read that you received optimum service while in the hotel, and your stay was thoroughly enjoyed by all.

We hope to welcome you back in the not to distant future.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very convenient for any event in Croke Park, just literally walk across the road! Parking, bar afterwards, it’s perfect. But actually it’s a very comfortable hotel for other purposes too. The bedroom was lovely, spotless and comfortable. The bathroom was very well appointed, both bath and walk in shower. Plenty of wardrobe storage, and lighting options. All the little things that make a stay more comfortable. Breakfast was good, freshly cooked omlettes a nice option. Service could be a bit more attentive however, look up and around the room at guests trying to catch you eye, rather than just set and clear tables. There shouldn’t be a queue to be seated either, with lots of free tables. I can’t imaging what it would be like when it’s busy. Prices are also expensive, but that’s Dublin, which is very discouraging for a return visit unfortunately.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jcjc1994
Sean R, Manager at The Croke Park, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear Jcjc1994

Thank you for your recent visit to The Croke Park.

We truly value your kind comments regarding our bedrooms and staff.

We sincerely hope we will be seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for three nights when we were in Dublin. The hotel was very clean, food was good, as were the amenities. The hotel itself was about a 15-20 minute walk to the center of town. You have an option to take the bus, but we enjoyed the walk. The room was clean and had everything we needed.

The front desk staff were kind and answered many questions for us. We even booked a few activities through their concierge and loved it!

We would recommend and stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sean R, Manager at The Croke Park, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear ElinaLA87

Thank you for your recent visit to The Croke Park.

We truly value your kind comments regarding our bedrooms and staff. The team here take great pride in their service delivery, and aim to provide quality customer service that meet and exceed all of our guest expectations.

We sincerely hope we will be seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

I spent 4 nights in this hotel recently for a girls trip with a friend. The hotel was nice, clean, with good concierge service. The only issue is the location. being located nearby the arena, it requires quite a long walk to reach the part of town where all the attractions are. Aside from the hotel restaurant, the area offers only 1 other restaurant in the vicinity. If you don't mind the walk and don't need a lot of options for dinner, i would still recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank MandM777
Sean R, Manager at The Croke Park, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear MandM777

Please allow me to take this opportunity, to express our thanks for your positive comments regarding your recent stay with us at The Croke Park.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and the service delivered by all of our team.

I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I was really looking forward to this stay. I was working early Saturday morning and thought this would be an oasis of relaxation. I was so wrong.

There were issues with the payment of the booking, it should have been pre-paid, front desk staff were unhelpful and unsympathetic.

Then to my 'Executive Double' - nice enough on first appearances, but some very very dubious stains (pictured) were apparent on the chaise and the velvet throw on the bed was threadbare and bitty. Well past it's best.

So, to try make the best of it, I decided to order to my room the complimentary glass of wine my 'Executive room' entitled me to. I rang, I waited and waited. 50 minutes later it had not arrived so I called to cancel and head for the bar. As I was leaving the room it arrived on a tray at the door!!

I could go on, but suffice to say this was the very opposite of a relaxing stay and for the price was a HUGE disappointment.

The payment issues have since been rectified but it took over a week to get the held payment returned to my card.

I think I will give the Doyle Collection a swerve in future.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Kate L

Thank you for your recent stay at The Croke Park, and for completing your online review.

Firstly, I would like to extend my sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations during your stay at the hotel. All guest feedback is valued, and assists us in further improving our hotels facilities and standards. Furthermore, I would like to take this time to assure you that your concerns have been passed to the relevant departments, and will be dealt with accordingly.

I sincerely hope we will be seeing you again in the future, and if I can assist on this matter further please do contact me.