“Magnificent Coffee & Lemon Cake”
Review of Beanhive

Beanhive
Ranked #8 of 2,719 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Came here today with my boyfriend. Ordered a flat white, Americano and lemon slice. Everything was perfect apart from the incredibly packed cafe. We sat outside and the barista had the americano ready but couldn't get out the door because it was so packed. I suppose being packed is a good sign though. Some of the best coffee in Dublin here, keep it up!

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Delicious coffee and one of the best chai lattes I've had. The breakfast was pretty good, but not remarkable. The cafe is TINY though and can get quite crowded.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Beanhive is a really nice small place just around the corner from St. Stephens Green. I had the abolutely best Irish breakfast of my life here. I really can't wait till I'm in Dublin again to have this breakfast again.
As said Beanhive is quite small, so it might become a difficult task to get a seat.
I also want to try the sandwiches, which looked very good!

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Good value, yummy food. Beautiful coffee. Cafe is a bit small so not much seats to sit in but didn't have to wait long

1  Thank Pippa W
Reviewed 22 April 2017

We planned to visit the Beanhive after reading all the amazing reviews about it here. We went quite early (around 9am) and managed to get a seat outside. We both ordered the 6-piece breakfast which came with a choice of brown or white coast and any coffee on the menu. The barista at the Beanhive is fantastic and will do you a lovely personalised design on top of your cappuccino. The food is really nice and great value for money - came in around 8 euros each. I would recommend getting there early, as we tried to go back another day later on and there was a queue to be seated! This place is a hidden gem in Dublin and cannot be missed! Thanks for a great experience, we will be back! :)

1  Thank Benjamin C