“Mocha to die for”

Butler's Chocolate Cafe
Ranked #12 of 206 Coffee & Tea in Dublin
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Since our foundation in 1932, we have strived to bring a little happiness to the world one chocolate at a time. Because nothing complements happiness better than coffee, in 1998 we opened the very first Butlers Chocolate Café in a beautiful corner of Wicklow Street in Dublin’s city centre.Our aim was to create a luxurious haven for chocolate and coffee lovers alike; a place where customers could enjoy the highest quality coffee, tea and chocolate beverages in stylish, welcoming and characterful surroundings. A free Butlers chocolate of choice is offered with every prepared beverage purchased!
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

When in Ireland, Dublin and specially Butlers - if you like chocolate and if you like coffee - definitely try out Mocha. With dark or white chocolate - it is the best thing you can drink. Service is always super helpful and friendly. I got even free truffles to try out. Needless to say, this is my place to go when wanting to relax and enjoy spare minute :)

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

The dark hot chocolate is really lovely. Even better you get a free little chocolate of your choice with every drink!

I've been to a few chocolate cafes (including the one in Harrods - didn't rate that highly!) and this one is definitely a good one. The hot chocolates are not too sickly.

You can get coffee here too. We liked it so much we even went to the one at the airport.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

What a lovely little place for a coffee or hot chocolate, I had the hot White chocolate with a free chocolate of your choice, mmmmm

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Has a good variety of hot chocolate, coffees and in between. Also a great chocolate selection. Couldn't pass up on the brownies. Coudl have better seating

Reviewed 14 December 2016

My butlers latte is my petit indulgence after a shopping trip.. (it's a pity i don't shop more!) I love their white chocolate flake choc - that or the hazelnut truffle - I can get either free with my latte - which is always done to perfection :) I now hold a Butlers loyalty card and get every 10th drink free - nice! (sign up online for a card) An experience not to be missed! 3 euros for a decent latte - pretty good!

1  Thank Rachel G