“Lovely food.”
Review of One Pico

One Pico
Reserve with OpenTable
One Pico is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #155 of 2,805 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$32 - US$57
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Description: A luxurious Michelin restaurant. One Pico is located beside St Stephen's Green in Dublin 2, next to all the major hotels, it is also just a 2 minute stroll from Grafton Street. Ideally open 7 days for both lunch and dinner with an extended lunch taking place on Sundays. One Pico has a well earned reputation as one of the very best restaurants. Run by restaurateur Eamonn O'Reilly. Head Chef Ciaran McGill cooks wonderful seasonal food with an ever changing menu. Service is lead by General Manager Andrew Scott and a wonderful wine list is compiled by Sommelier Arnold Legat.
Reviewed 4 September 2015

Atmosphere was lacking, it was quite loud and there was no music in the background. Service was good however, the staff wasn't very attentive. We waited a long time in between courses. The food was very good which balanced out the overall experience.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

This is my second time to eat in One Pico. It is a superb restaurant!

Let me first tell you about my visit in May of this year. A friend recommended that One Pico would be very good for a large group as they have a function room. My efforts to organize the large group fell through. However, as often happens at international business meetings, I realized late in the afternoon that most of the original group had no dinner plans! I called One Pico and said: I have some people needing dinner, I know that there are six of us but there will probably be more! I was told: Come on down! 17 of us turned up. Every one of us had an excellent — memorable — dinner.

This time, my wife and I were shopping in Dublin. I had the idea of One Pico to surprise here. It did! We had a wonderful — memorable — lunch.

Between my two vists, on my recommendation, a friend had 27 people at One Pico to a birthday party in the function room. His report was of an excellent evening.

I might have dinner in Onbe Pico every week — Oh, I forgot, I live in California!!!!

1  Thank dos303
Reviewed 30 August 2015

Been coming to this restaurant for years & its always faultless. The food & service are sublime. The lunch menu is fantastic value.

3  Thank Scrappy35
Reviewed 30 August 2015

Made a reservation at One Pico for our anniversary dinner. We arrived early but given the time, we were able to get a table immediately. The decor was simple, yet very clean and romantic. We were met by the Maitre D' and, despite being early, our table was ready. The staff was very polite, patient (as a wine geek, I like to look at the entire wine list!), and attentive.

The menu is clearly French-inspired but takes advantage of the great produce found in Ireland. The wine list was both accessible and affordable, offering a good selection of French wines from various regions. The 2010 Côte de Nuits Villages complemented perfectly the tender fillet of beef.

We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at One Pico and would not hesitate to go back. Highly recommended

1  Thank Jean-François L
Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

I just love this Restaurant
The food and service is always very good
The staff is very nice.
I love the new set dinner at €48.50
The food was very good,
My wife had the Crab for starter and the Lamb for main course and myself
I had the Scallops and the Rabbit for main
To finish we share the Blackberry Soufflé
and the Chocolate Fondant, you need to wait 10 minutes But worth it..

1  Thank LeRequin62