“Best Pad Thai!”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Great place for quick, delicious and affordable food. Portions are generous and full of flavor. I like how the menu highlights how spicy/hot each of the dishes are so your not surprised on your first mouthful! Cocktails go down a treat, Toblerone is my favorite!

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Dropped in for a quick lunch, lots of free tables. Service was fast & efficient, had a Thai Green Chicken Curry & my husband had the Pad Thai...couldn't fault the food, was tasty & good portions. Nice atmosphere but felt the music was too loud for lunchtime!
We will be back!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Was actually looking for another restaurant, but got tired of looking and decided to try Mao. Settle for soup and tempura shrimp. Very tasty and filling. Glad I stop looking for the other restaurant because Mao satisfied my hunger!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The food here is fab. lots of space on a saturday lunchtime so no need to book. had a lovely chicken salad. Our server couldn't have been nicer. lovely experience

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Came here for lunch with my boyfriend and a couple of pals and it was great! We each had a starter, main and drink and thought it reasonably priced. The food was delicious and the portions were huge! It was a really nice day so we were able to sit outside and the staff were attentive and the service quick. Would highly recommend!!