“Aaron Rocks!”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$29.61*
and up
Irish Whiskey Museum: Whiskey and Brunch...
Ranked #13 of 586 things to do in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to the Irish Whiskey Museum, the first Irish whiskey museum in the world! The museum depicts the origins of Irish whiskey, its rise to glory, the dramatic fall, and of course, current revival of new Irish whiskeys. With an exclusive collection of Irish whiskey memorabilia dating back to the 1800s, blended with a modern twist, this is one memory you are sure to enjoy! Opening Hours: 10:00 am - 19:00 pm First Tour: 10:30 am Last Tour: 19:00 pm. Whiskey and Brunch Experience at 10am on Friday to Sunday.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My daughter and son-in-law wanted to learn more about whiskey whilst we were in Ireland so i signed up them up for the Premium Tour which was worth the extra 4€ to taste 15 year old Tellamore Dew.
Our guide, Aaron, was very informative and we learned a great deal about the history and processes used to make Irish whiskey.
He’s the terribly handsome man pictured on Trip Advisor (his exact words).
The bartenders at the pub next to the gift shop were very helpful in assisting my daughter on picking out a Poitín after our tour.
I would highly recommend that whiskey enthusiasts visit the Irish Whiskey Museum while in Dublin.

1  Thank PennState81
Write a ReviewReviews (5,752)
All reviews
in 106 reviews
"explanation"
in 52 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Comprehensive, entertaining and engaging, our hostess Suzi really worked the room and got everyone to interact with each other and had a fantastic time! Thank you so much!

2  Thank Natalie H
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had Grace as my tour guide and she was awesome! She was very knowledgeable, funny, and helpful. The museum itself is cool; very relaxed and informative. I mean it’s history and whiskey; what more can you ask for? 11/10 would pay the extra €4 for the fourth whiskey and the free glass

1  Thank MycroftHolmey
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went on a tour today with Joni and it was a blast. She had such wonderful knowledge and her passion was really evident in how she spoke and her eagerness to answer all questions. The tasting was superb and I highly suggest the Premium tasting. Getting to taste multiple types of irish Whiskey has really given me a better handle on what I already liked and what I want to try more of!

1  Thank Henry M