Open today: 10:30 AM - 6:00 PM

from US$20.80
from US$28.80
from US$32.30
6,839 results
All reviews premium tour blending experience our tour guide souvenir glass great tour jameson tour trinity college visiting dublin fionn history ireland distilleries knowledge scotch owen euro explanation
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Comprehensive, entertaining and engaging, our hostess Suzi really worked the room and got everyone to interact with each other and had a fantastic time! Thank you so much!

2  Thank Natalie H
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I had Grace as my tour guide and she was awesome! She was very knowledgeable, funny, and helpful. The museum itself is cool; very relaxed and informative. I mean it’s history and whiskey; what more can you ask for? 11/10 would pay the extra €4 for the fourth whiskey and the free glass

1  Thank MycroftHolmey
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Went on a tour today with Joni and it was a blast. She had such wonderful knowledge and her passion was really evident in how she spoke and her eagerness to answer all questions. The tasting was superb and I highly suggest the Premium tasting. Getting to taste multiple types of irish Whiskey has really given me a better handle on what I already liked and what I want to try more of!

1  Thank Henry M
Reviewed 27 June 2018

If you want to know about the history of Irish Whiskey this is the place to go. Very informative and amusing talk by Caelainn.

1  Thank Wccckfd
IrishWhiskeyMuseum, Guest Relations Manager at Irish Whiskey Museum, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Thank you for the review, we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the tour!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Mark provided a very humorous tour of the history of whiskey. We enjoyed both the commentary and the whiskey. I will now be looking for Powers Gold Label at home. :)

Date of experience: June 2018

Thank you for leaving a review, Mark is an excellent guide and we are glad that you enjoyed his tour.