Free cancellation until 29/07
US$220
US$181
Doubletree
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$260/night.

US$211
US$163
Official Hotel Site
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

US$261
US$223
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$283/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$254
US$196
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$252/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$140
US$130
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$168
Hotelpower.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgames roombed dormcommon areaso'connell streetonly stayed one nightfree breakfasttemple barenjoyed my stayshort stayconvenient locationminute walkcity centrecurtainsbedsstoragelockreception
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Due to an error in our booking we had to find a cheap place to stay just for 1 night. It's ok as hostels go. The cheapest room is the one with 16 beds, but of course you'll have a hard time sleeping with everyone coming and going and the noise from the street.
Seems like this is located in Dublin 's Little Brazil as almost everyone we met was Brazilian (owners included) and there's a Brazilian grocery shop right next door where you can buy food to cook in the hostel's kitchen (a bit dirty but functional enough). Breakfast is included but it's mostly bread and various spreads.
We didn't try the showers since we were leaving the next day anyway.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2018

When I checked in the lady had told me there were sheets on my bed. And there wasn’t. When I called to ask for bed sheet, she said she was going to bring them. After an hour The bed sheet never came. So I called again. When the bed sheet finally came.....the receptionist brought the bed sheet with some extra nasty attitude....almost throwing the be€ sheet at me,....not a nice experience

Room Tip: Always carry your bed spread along....u may not get one at this hostel, even if you do.....it may come with a nasty attitude.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

This isn't the cleanest hostel I've ever been to but also not the dirtiest. Beds have curtains around them which are kind of falling off, and the mattresses and pillows are both very flat and hard. Breakfast is ok but it's really just toast and coffee, but it being free is appreciated. Staff are friendly but while checking in 3 separate guests came down to make various complaints. Good location

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice atmosphere, room spotless and staff very very friendly. I don’t normally used to stay in hostels sharing facilities but I have to say that place surprised me for the best. I highly recommend this place in Dublin.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

My friends and I were trying to keep a budget while traveling through Europe. This hostel seemed great online, clean, and only 8 euros a night. However, the rooms look nothing like the pictures. There is dirt from floor to ceiling, horrible smells, and no ventilation in the rooms causing it to be absolutely sweltering. They didn’t have sheets on our beds, and didn’t have enough for my entire group, resulting in them having to sleep on a bare mattress. The WiFi doesn’t work, and the breakfast is consists of only bread. Find somewhere else there are a lot of options.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends