“Definitely come to this place”

The Chocolate Lounge
Ranked #44 of 54 Dessert in Dublin
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Amazing chocolate dream (hot chocolate), coffee and desserts. Great waiter Piotr. P, makes great drinks and very friendly. A "must go" place

Reviewed 11 February 2017

Let's be honest if you are traveling outside the world of business class or first, airports can be a major pain. Airports were the arena of the hungry and tired mixed with the elicited and loud! Food was generally of the low grade fast food fare which is dire and to be avoided at all costs. Howeve I have noticed over the last few years airports are waking up to the fact that not all discerning passengers travel first or business class especially if they are on a short hop with a scheduled airline. This little gem was a great find. We just wanted a comfortable place to sit have a drink and a lite bite and this was perfect. It has great views of the runway for plane nuts like us. The food was yummy, I had an open club sandwich which is described on the menus as chicken tomato and bacon! It came with a chilli jam which was wonderful and hot! The perfect lift for chicken and bacon. The coffee was smooth and hot! As for the staff they could not have done more service was excellent! A great way to say good bye to a wonderful city.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

We had a layover on our flight from Italy to New York. How fortunate we were that it was lunchtime and we had discovered the Chocolate Lounge. The beetroot and goat cheese salad with their Guinness honey mustard dressing was the best I have ever tasted and the presentation went far beyond what one would expect at an airport. the only downside - there's not one in my hometown.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

I visited this place on 23 January and ordered Irish Breakfast. The scrambled eggs were cold and unseasoned and the bacon was so hard that I could not cut it. I told serving staff about this, and they immediately and politely offered to supply a new helping. This was done quite quickly, but although the dish was slightly warmer, the scrambled egg was still tasteless and not creamy. It was clumped into nasty little bobbles. A friend checked it out and quite agreed with me. The bacon was still hard. Whoever cooks in this restaurant understands nothing about food. What I had was a total waste of money. I will never go back and the manager ought to be ashamed of doing such a poor job.

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Always like to pop in here when I fly from T2, for a Coffee and take in the view .More spacious and chilled than other areas.
I haven't eaten here so can't comment, but Coffee and service is always decent and comfy seats!