“fake melted chocolate shot”

The Chocolate Lounge
Ranked #47 of 57 Dessert in Dublin
Reviewed 23 April 2017

Sorry to say, but what they advertise, the melted hot chocolate is a fake. Very bad hot drink, while the rest of the service, and the pastry, is average to good. Sorry, but I won't be back

Reviewed 2 April 2017

A group of us on a layover sat beside a wall of glass, drank Guinness and ate lunch while watching flights arriving in Dublin and rain clouds moving across the horizon. This restaurant is outside the security area in terminal 2. I enjoyed my smoked salmon in toast. The wait staff was friendly, the chairs comfortable and the prices reasonable for an airport.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I stop by the Chocolate Lounge for quick breakfast before my flight.
The place was looking a bit busy for 6 am, so I didn’t expect too much.
I was greeted by a young lady with name Katerina who explained that is table service and then she shows me an available table by the entrance.
I explained that I'm in a bit of a hurry so Katerina took my order immediately and recommended the Smoke Salmon and Scrumble Eggs because is coming faster.
I add Orange Juice and a cup of coffee as well. The drinks arrived first and shortly after that and my meal which was fast, hot and well presented.
Everything was more than I expect, fast and professional service, tasty food and decent coffee for the airport standards.

Worthed to come back!

Reviewed 17 March 2017

In Ireland, this is where scrambled eggs are taken to be tortured. I ordered the salmon/eggs, a fruit salad yogurt an a double macchiato. The fruit salad yogurt and the service were excellent. The eggs were overcooked and tasteless; a gruesome find languishing in the bottom of a bowl in a puddle of wan, straw-coloured egg-juice cheek-and-jowl with the satisfactory (if small) portion of smoked salmon. Since even the most inept hipster joint can turn out passable scrambled eggs, why does the CL output this institutional-style egg offering?

1  Thank Richard D
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Amazing chocolate dream (hot chocolate), coffee and desserts. Great waiter Piotr. P, makes great drinks and very friendly. A "must go" place