“Excellent Restaurant in great location”

Dunne and Crescenzi
Ranked #302 of 2,822 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$23 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Visited Kildare Village on Black Friday weekend. Restaurant was very very busy but service, food and staff were excellent as always in this Restaurant. Would recommend it without hesitation. A must as part of your shopping trip. Long lines to get in but we were surprised how fast we moved in and were seated. Good job guys!!!!

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

The menu has changed here since me last visit. Missing the Bruesola: the cheese and honey strarter was nice but the rocket was hidden under the pot of honey and was dried and shriveled. The main of Chicken was with a reduction of orange... not very nice. But the wine, friendly staff and good company compensated. The service was a bit slow and we did end up with food but no knives or forks at one stage. I would go back.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I ordered the Tuscan sausage casserole. It was a perfect way to warm up after walking around a cold, wintery Dublin. We had a hot choclate afterwards and it was beautiful. Staff were competent and friendly. I would go here again.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Our concierge recommended this restaurant. He was a true friend to send us here. A table by the window and excellent service added to the great experience. But the food was the premier experience. We loved it all! Recommend the bruschetta!! A meal in itself. The mista salad was excellent. Lobster raviolis were heavenly. Wish I could eat there every week.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

I have always loved Melanzane Parmigiana and this establishment served me the best version of my all-time favorite dish! Wow. The eggplant was cooked to perfection and the way they balanced and combined flavors were unbelievably good! Their wine selection is good too. And their tomato bruschetta was good too. But it was the Melanzane dish that blew me away!