“Cannoli com crema pistacchio ”
Review of Il Fornaio

Il Fornaio
Ranked #25 of 58 Dessert in Dublin
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Lovely lovely lovely staff; amazing coffee, But cannoli..... have no words to say! 101% best sweet thing I've tried in Dublin!!!

1  Thank Nada P

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Popped in here twice on my recent visit to Dublin! The cakes are gorgeous and different to anything I'd seen anywhere else! Went back the next day for a panini which was absolutely delicious! The staff were also really friendly!!

1  Thank Karina N
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

I drop in twice a week when in the area as this is one of the few places with consistently good coffee. Along with a nice range of pastries this is one of my favorite spots to get coffee. And there Supreme brand of coffee beans are also of a high standard.

1  Thank DioluinOhUiginn
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

I was in Dublin last weekend with some friends and we came across this delicious gem in the city centre of dublin. Delicious cakes and pastries, plus a wonderful service

1  Thank Matteo P
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

I'm a regular at this little piece of Italy in the middle of Dame street. Amazing coffee, very fast service, delicious fresh morning croissants (chocolate twist, almond & more), only €4 for decent coffee & croissant for breakfast but I really shouldn't ! Very friendly staff. Highly recommend. Also excellent quality dried pasta on sale.

1  Thank IrelandBee