“My birthday dinner with friends”
Review of Mykonos Taverna

Mykonos Taverna
Ranked #223 of 2,827 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$12 - US$29
Neighbourhood: Temple Bar
Description: Mykonos Taverna is a Greek Authentic Restaurant in the heart of Dublin. Everything is homemade very Authentic and taste of Greece.
Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

All I can say is wow... fabulous night with great food.
Fabulous Greek dancing and plate smashing

Only downfall no ouzo .... very disappointed!

Date of visit: December 2015
2  Thank Moonbeam1976
Write a reviewReviews (728)

Reviewed 5 December 2015

We went on 29th October. The Ambient is cozy and cheerful.Very professional and helpful service. We had chosen the Menu with 3 Courses without Drink, The disk were:soup of the day served with bread no so bad, Tyropita for my gf, Tyropita is a Greek layered pastry food in the burek family, made with layers of buttered phyllo and filled with a cheese-egg, then the sticky and heavy Moussaka , I couldn't finisched it
( Suggest next time Mezzed portion) and for her Pita Chicken served with french fries.
At the end Dulcius in fundo, We rounded off by sharing baklava , a traditional sweet filo pastry dessert, layered with chopped nuts and soaked with honey or sweet syrup,All in all, it was thoroughly enjoyable. Drink.... a large bottle of water and 2 glass of with wine .

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 4 December 2015 via mobile

We had a lovely meal in friendly atmosphere. We will be defiantly going back

The quality of the dishes was wonderful and for the cost it was great value for money.

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank Kazdoyle
Reviewed 1 December 2015 via mobile

booked a family meal....couldn't have asked for a better place to bring a large group of people. great food, great service.

Date of visit: November 2015
2  Thank ampapa18
Reviewed 29 November 2015

I went here with my boyfriend and two other friends yesterday evening. I was the first to arrive and I noticed that the place was very spacious and had a lovely relaxed feeling to it. The service was friendly from the get go. There was great choice on the food and wine menu. The food itself was great, really delicious. We were entertained by a wonderful waiter called Emilio (sorry if I have spelt the name wrong) I have to say he really made our evening. All in all it was a great experience and we look forward to retuning and I will also recommend this place to everyone I know.

Date of visit: November 2015