“Chemical peels an microneedling”

Oasis Beauty - Day Spa & Skincare Clinic
Ranked #2 of 70 Spas & Wellness in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Oasis Beauty - Day Spa, Beauty Salon & Laser Clinic. We offer services and treatments of the highest quality in any of our 7 beauty rooms. A visit to our Salon is a guarantee of experiencing the latest developments in cosmetology in a relaxing and luxurious atmosphere. We are located next to the Lighthouse Cinema, just in 15 minutes’ walk from the city center.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I started my treatments last nov. With oasis And have enjoyed every minute, the staff are so lovely friendly,and so knowledgeable on all treatments, I was very pleased with everything,
Unfortunately yesterday was my last visit for a while as I will be away for a couple of months but I will b back, looking forward to it.
Pamela m.

"pedicure"
"knots"
"session"

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Oasis beauty is a hidden gem, I have walked past it for years and not realised!
My treatment, an organic facial, was so relaxing and my face feels great. The staff were so nice and the place is really nice as well. I am looking forward to my next treatment!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I have visited the Oasis Day Spa on several previous occasions for different treatments, including massage, facial, and eyebrow waxing.

The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable about the products and the treatments they are giving. My job involves a great deal of sitting in front of a computer so the deep tissue massage was a wonderful ease to any lingering back pain. My skin cleansing routine has also improved since discovering the Image skincare range.

I would certainly recommend booking an appointment at this spa online, as they offer a flexible booking time in the evenings, which is especially handy for those who may work late.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

I wouldn't recommend it for a massage. The massage room was cold (and so was the massage table) and the towels were freezing! Not a comfortable or relaxing experience, unfortunately. The massage itself was just okay. There are much better places in Dublin with a warmer atmosphere.

silviasV25TY, Manager at Oasis Beauty - Day Spa & Skincare Clinic, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Hi Sarah,
Thank you for your comment, as we always valuate the feedback from our clients.
Nevertheless please note that our rooms have timers on with the optimum temperature of 23 Celsius degrees as well as all our beds have heated option that was turned on in your case as well. Additionally therapist double checked the temperature of the room with you as you mentioned you were cold and she even increased the heating till the final 35 degrees that in our opinion would be too hot for the massage but we wanted you to be warm and comfortable. That is why we believe we did all we could to provide you with the best experience and we are sad to hear that you were still cold and you didn’t enjoy it. Kind regards, Manager of Oasis Beauty