All reviews dun laoghaire dart station ferry home local amenities irish hospitality northern ireland irish breakfast great hosts three nights b bs lovely room place to stay pavilion theatre tea coffee making facilities hot water convenient location yogurt
Reviewed 18 October 2017

This made a lovely change from staying in Dublin, a simple, warm, and welcoming house run by Eamon and Pauline.

Super clean, very comfortable bed, and a good breakfast. Conveniently situated on bus routes and a couple of minutes walk from DART stations, restaurants, a park, and pubs. Who could ask for more?

A little noisy for someone who's not used to city sounds though, but delightful.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 October 2017

On a girls trip, my friend and I stayed at Ferry House in late September 2017. Having stayed here a few years ago, I was thrilled to return, and on arrival we felt very welcome immediately. Our rooms were cozy and fresh, breakfast was lovely, and the surrounding area beautiful for walking and finding the perfect pub. Pauline, Eamon, and family run a great home full of warmth and excellent hospitality, and are always willing to chat and offer suggestions for your stay. This is a great place to stay outside of Dublin, with easy access into the city.
Would recommend and stay again anytime.
Stacy S.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I travel to Ireland quite often and when I am to be near Dublin, I insist on staying at Ferry House. Pauline and Eamon Teehan (along with their son Ronan) have run the place for many years and have always maintained the highest standards of cleanliness and class. To stay here is to be welcomed into the family and cared for like a long-lost relative. The rooms are large with wonderful high ceilings, the breakfasts are incredibly delicious and the hospitality is second to none. I can't wait to return!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 August 2017

This B & B had it all-- welcoming hosts, ideal location, spacious accommodation, cleanliness, a variety of wholesome food, cheerfully and tastefully served.
We were beside the dart station, bus stops to airport and city, local amenities which we thoroughly enjoyed---Pavilion theatre, Peoples' Park, seaside walks, swimming areas.
We loved the décor---colours, fabrics, pictures, prints---- throughout the comfortable, uniquely refurbished Victorian House with easy to use, spotless showers and tea/coffee-making facilities.
, It was a joy to experience and observe how our hosts, Pauline, Eamonn or Ronan engaged with guests, providing directions and suggesting places of interest ensuring that our stay was as happy, interesting and as comfortable as possible-- caring and generous with their time, information and energy.
You could not ask for better!!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2017

My daughter's and I stayed the night of 26 June 2017. Eamon greeted us warmly and we had a wonderful chat while checking in. He also gave us a nice suggestion for dinner. Our room was quiet and spacious and beautifully decorated. Fixings for tea and coffee in the room was very welcome. I can't comment on breakfast, as we had to leave quite early to turn in our rental car and get to Dublin Airport, however Eamon graciously offered to pack us a take out breakfast, but we don't like to impose on people so we refuse his kind offer.
Highly recommend.