“Clean and Friendly”
Review of Aaron House B&B

Aaron House B&B
Ranked #162 of 189 Galway B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 June 2015

We stayed here for 1 night during our tour. Owner greeted us with a smile and was very accommodating. Room was very small but had all the amenities. Private bathroom with blow dryer, shower, mirror and electrical outlet. Coffee/Tea maker at bedside. Comfortable bed. Fairly close to town. Needed security code to get into building, which you are given upon arrival. Free good-working WiFi. Breakfast was very good - no complaints.

Room Tip: We had a first floor room which was excellent.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank dcla1951

Reviewed 18 May 2015

Standard B&B guesthouse. Only a 5-10 minute walk into the center of Galway city. Bedroom was very comfortable and the host very friendly.
Breakfast was reasonable, thought that the 'full Irish' was slightly lacking.
Admittedly, I was unimpressed with the cleanliness of cutlery and dishes also.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sarah M
Reviewed 29 March 2015

Stayed here for two nights with a group of friends, what can I say the nicest staff and owner ive come across, they were more than happy to help us with everything we needed, clean rooms, lovely breakfast aswell, the owner and her staff were lovely and made our stay here enjoyable, I'd highly recommend Aaron house to anyone. I'll definitely be back, thank you

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank steven w
Reviewed 6 March 2015 via mobile

Did not enjoy our stay. our room looked like it hadn't been vacuumed in months. Opened up the night stand drawer to find a used condom and wrappers. The sheets were covered in hair. If it hadnt been for the fact that we arrived late at night, we would have left. However, this was our only option. We opted to sleep on the bed with our clothes covering the pillows and towels covering the sheets. Gross! Would not go back!

• Stayed: December 2014
2  Thank princesscontessa
Reviewed 23 October 2014

I really enjoyed my time are Aaron House. My tour group stayed here for the night and the host was very friendly. Gave everyone time to settle in then provided us with maps to a venue where the remainder of our tour group was meeting up. From the B&B downtown was a short walk. The area did not seem overly busy but the walk was nice.

The rooms were cleaned and nicely furnished. I didn't have a bottle opener with me so I bothered a staff member who was very friendly to retrieve me one. In the morning breakfast was very lovely.

The only downfall, which is no big deal once you know, is the room key needs to be in the door to lock it. And when you leave the room door doesn't automatically lock. Like I said this is no big deal I just didn't realize at first this needed to be done.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo