“Aaron House B&B”
Review of Aaron House B&B

Aaron House B&B
Ranked #162 of 189 Galway B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I stayed in Aaron B&B last Saturday night. It was a dreadful experience. I paid €120 for my stay in an annex room. No heat on, decor from Romania. The owners are taking the piss. I would never stay there again. The previous night, I stayed in the 4 star Plaza hotel in Westport for less.

Definitely give this B&B a miss.

It was dreadful for €120

I feel embarrassed that this is what we offer to international clients

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Accommodations were just fine for my visit to Galway. Assuming you are not traveling here to spend time in your room, this was perfect. Easy walking distance to the central part of town. Quiet room. Having breakfast included was a plus.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here one night would not recommend
NO hot water for the shower night or morning
Toilet didn't flush
Very basic cold room with heating only turned on for a couple of hours in the evening
Only gave it 2 stars because of the friendly staff who served breakfast in the dining room

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Mtge
Reviewed 29 August 2017

My husband and I stayed here for an evening as part of a 2-day bus tour (so I can't speak to the price) and we were so pleased with our experience! We were in a double room so it was plenty spacious for us. The bathroom was small but fine, and it was very clean. There were no toiletries provided which is odd in retrospect, but we were doing Airbnbs throughout the remainder of our trip so I honestly didn't even register it. The bed was comfy and the linens were warm. Breakfast was either a traditional Irish breakfast or cereals. The traditional breakfast was good. The location is nice; it's on a row of B&Bs and is about a 10 minute walk from Eyre Square. Overall, we would come back for another stay!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Aaron House B&B is very conveniently located. 5-10 minute walk from Eyre Square, and the train station. There is some on-site parking but it's limited. Our room was clean, the bathroom and shower were spacious and likewise clean, with body-wash and shampoo provided. Breakfast was limited to a generic fry-up, which did not include the traditional freshly-baked brown bread, or black or white pudding. There was no lounge. Aaron House had more a feel of Airbnb rather than a traditional B&B. They offered free wifi but service was spotty.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family