“Great Asian food”
Review of Jalan Jalan

Jalan Jalan
Ranked #198 of 528 Restaurants in Galway
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Jalan Japan offers great Asian food at food prices. It's close location in relation to the hospital also makes it a savior after a long day or during a tough night on call! The noodle soup are particularly good, or if your feeling a bit naughty they do a particularly good spice bag! The service is always friendly too.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

First tried here in May as it was my sister's birthday. Been back a couple of times since. The food is really tasty and a complete taste of Asia is what you will get. Will definitely be going back to sample all of the menu. The staff are friendly also. I actually went for the Nasi Goreng and it is just like what you would be served up in Malaysia.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Tasty food in a usual price. The person on the counter was very helpful. Helped me a lot to make the right choice. I would surely eat there again!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing. It cannot be faulted in any way. I always order a take out and the food so just amazing. There menu is soo different. The food is always soo fresh and tastey. You will not be own but disappointed. They also have one in Sligo which I haven't been to but I say it fab like this one.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

some of my friends and myself ate here and it was very good. The food was so testy, I had never tasted anything like it before. The staff were so happy and helpful, I can recommend it !