“Amazing Brunch !!!”

Hyde Bar & Gin Parlour
Ranked #95 of 474 Restaurants in Galway
Price range: US$8 - US$34
Description: Elegant, stylish and refined - HYDE Bar and Gin Parlour is an exciting addition to the Galway social scene. It combines friendly and attentive service, a menu bursting with local flavours, killer cocktails and a chic-but-casual ambiance. This is an ideal choice for a lazy weekend brunch, an intimate dinner, business meeting with colleagues or a pour of one of our 623 Gins!
Reviewed 15 July 2019 via mobile

Visited The Hyde on Saturday the 6th of July with friends as we were visiting my sister and I’d seen their bottomless Prosecco while you eat advertised on Instagram.

We had such a lovely time. The staff were super friendly and really helpful. The food was delicious and they were very generous with the bottomless Prosecco!! The smoky beans on garlic toast were particularly tasty

Would definitely recommend and I’m sure that we will be back.

Thanks for making it such a pleasant experience

Date of visit: July 2019
Curious23097833458, Manager at Hyde Bar & Gin Parlour, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2020

Thank you for your kind words. We pride ourselves in putting our guests first at all times and through friendly staff we ensure a warm welcome is extended to everyone. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our evening here with us. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind Regards
Hyde Team

Write a reviewReviews (193)

Reviewed 14 July 2019

My girlfriend and I stayed at this hotel which was an amazing stay ! Then came down to breakfast in this beautiful restaurant ! Decor is amazing and the food was very good! I’ve eaten in some amazing places over the years and I was very happy with the food. We were served with a smile by Megan and she was very helpful and professional and even gave us great tips for exploring Galway.

2  Thank Storm D

Kind Regards
Hyde Team

Reviewed 14 July 2019

The restaurant was very busy, it looks like the place to go for locals seen as there were a few birthday celebrations there when we were there.the food was lovely. the service was a bit slow but I think they were just so busy, the staff were very friendly.The décor of the place was lovely, nice murals and lighting.

Date of visit: June 2019
2  Thank CalebTJ
Duty Manager, Other at Hyde Bar & Gin Parlour, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2021

Reviewed 14 July 2019

Very very poor, steak was very poor, tomato rubbery and mushrooms tasted horrible, I sent it back but chef said I had eating too much of it even though most of the food was still on the plate. Would not go again very disappointing, the only bright side was the decor and the lovely waitress who served us, probably nice for cocktails but not food

1  Thank Clare12345p
DouglasN1110, Manager at Hyde Bar & Gin Parlour, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2019

Dear Clare,

I was disappointed to read your recent review we strive to provide an expectational dining experience and I do apologise that we fell short on this occasion.
I hope you will return in the near future and allow us to demonstrate the high standards which the other reviews here on Trip advisor attest to.

Kindest regards

Douglas Niland

Reviewed 6 July 2019 via mobile

As a regular I am always impressed at the friendly and pleasant staff. The day menu is good bit I wish there was another vegetarian option on the evening menu as every time I have dinner I have to have the same thing, maybe change the menu around a bit. Still a great place to go for food/drinks.

1  Thank Flyer570494