All reviews nice restaurants and pubs would stay again great location a ground floor room minutes walking short walk city centre tour company salt hill latin quarter aran islands salthill promenade tidy moher cliffs
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Very very basic, a hostel probably would have been better than this bed and "breakfast".We expected the rooms to be basic, they were, however on arrival we were told breakfast is not included in the stay even tho we booked a b&b!!! To be honest im sure we didnt miss out on much considering everything about this place is below average, only positives is the location!

1  Thank PGSur
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

The manager was very helpful and kind! Unfortunately, what changed our opinions was the staff cleaning the rooms talking about guests. Walls are very thin so we heard everything including them referring to us as those crazy Americans. We found this very rude considering we were nothing but kind to them. Other than that, it was a cute little quaint b&b with shady wifi.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Absolutely dreadful we paid €149 for an attic room no breakfast facilities. I took pictures, the tiles in the shower were coming up. There was a hole in the wall above the bed. There was a unit where the plastic was peeling off. The en suite was no more than a cupboard. We paid before we saw the room otherwise I would have left. I shall be contacting the company we booked through.

Positive, the girl who checked us in was very nice and helpful. The location was good but this certainly doesn’t make up for being ripped off and taken advantage of.

Room tip: Don’t stay here !
Reviewed 7 July 2018

We used this accommodation as we were attending a wedding in a nearby hotel. Check-in was courteous and we were allocated a room upstairs. It was not what we expected by any means - the room was pokey, the decor was outdated, carpet shaggy the en suite really cramped and at an exorbitant cost of €99. Breakfast is not supplied even though the outside sign advertises this accommodation as a B &B.
Definitely will not be using this accommodation again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank mauritius64
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Where do I start? The positives good location, cheap room rate they don't do breakfast. On arrival outside looks good on a row of several B&Bs, fast check in.
The negatives I have enclosed several photos. Tiny room, even smaller ensuite. Everything is old, worn, no tlc, sticky carpets, stained walls, cracked walls, sockets taped to walls, overall felt very unclean.
We arrived late on a stopover or would have looked elsewhere. Trying to put on a brave front I told my husband it would be like our backpacking days. He replied we never stayed anywhere as poor as this in all our travels!
I cannot understand the positive reviews on both Tripadvisor and Booking.com? We booked a cheap deal on Booking.com to break a long journey just goes to show you get what you pay for. Ocean Crest gives B&Bs a bad name my advice is to avoid!

Date of stay: June 2018