US$193
US$281
US$232
US$145
US$173
Flannery's Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$43
  • Breakfast included
US$332
3,767 results
All reviewsgalway baythe lobster pot restaurantharvest cafedan murphytop classsea viewkids clubwedding venuewedding receptionleisure centrewould highly recommend this hotelfrom start to finishstaff were so friendlyfood was lovelygreat weekendfantastic hotelboth nights
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here recently with my two boys and hubby and have to say was very impressed! Staff were extremely friendly and very helpful. Breakfast and dinner in bar was really tasty! And upon arrival had a lovely note from staff and John -the manager welcoming us! It’s the little touches that matter!! Would highly recommend a visit here!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Dan M, General Manager at Galway Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to provide such a wonderful review- I’m thrilled to hear that you enjoyed all the elements of your stay with your family .

A good team who provide friendly and attentive service is vital to ensuring a perfect stay and I am extremely lucky to have such a wonderful team who go above and beyond for our guests. I will make sure to pass on your kind words to John.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The sun shone on Galway Bay but not as much as the staff shone in the Galway Bay Hotel. From the 1st contact with Colleen who was chatty & delightful to Catherine our receptionist on check in who was friendly & informative.Molly our bubbly resturant supervisor at breakfast & Daniella our attentive waitress & Gordon the chef who was so helpful with our dietary requests Breakfast gets top marks for variety, freshness & quality Our staycation was a total success. The hotel room was spacious and comfortable, the hotel facilities are many & varied for all ages. The hotel is in a lively central area but far enough away to be able to enjoy a peaceful drink on the terrace while looking out at the beautiful views or the concervatory for those who prefer to stay inside. Only one minus...I love my Schweppes tonic but none in stock..maybe next time? The meal we had in the bar was excellent quality & very reasonable. Top marks for the fish & chips..
Until we meet again a big thank you to you all & keep up the good work
Jacinta & Donal

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Jacinta and Donal,

Many thanks for taking the time to provide such a wonderful review- I’m thrilled to hear that you enjoyed all the elements of your stay.

A good team who provide friendly and attentive service is vital to ensuring a perfect stay and I am extremely lucky to have such a wonderful team who go above and beyond for our guests. I will make sure to pass on your kind words to Colleen, Catherine, Daniella and Gordon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Room comfortable, including room service
Special service from ShaneG gaffney, Dominique in reception, Cian in Restaurant
All were Aok. Wonderful staff. A very enjoyable experience, only exception being the weather.

Room Tip: We travelled at special rate over 55's--very reasonable rate indeed !
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest ,

A good team who provide friendly and attentive service is vital to ensuring a perfect stay and I am extremely lucky to have such a wonderful team who go above and beyond for our guests.I will pass on your kind words to Shane, Dominique and Cian.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We got married in the Galway Bay Hotel on the 28th of April, 2018 and it was honestly everything we could have wished for in a venue. We first booked the venue in December 2016 and it was the first one we went to see. From the moment we walked into the Lettermore Suite, we knew it was perfect for us. From the menu tasting to the big day everything went so smoothly. Stephen was our banqueting manager and he was always 2 steps ahead of us, no matter what question we asked. On the day, we were running late due to photography and so were a bit late coming to the drinks reception. Without even asking, Stephen pushed the bell for dinner by 15 minutes so we could have time with our guests. The food was exceptional, it's been nearly 9 weeks and people are still talking about the food....mostly the Caesar salad :) everything ran so well and it was honestly such a relaxing day not just for our guests but for us too! the staff were all amazing and not just to us as the bride and groom but to everyone. We stayed in the hotel twice coming up to the wedding and it was easy to see how they treated all guests so well. I would highly recommend the Galway Bay to anyone wanting a beautiful location, great food and amazing service. We can't wait to come back and stay for our anniversary. Mr & Mrs Meehan :)

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view room
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr &Mrs Meehan ,

Many thanks for taking the time to provide such a wonderful review- I’m thrilled to hear that you enjoyed all the elements of your wedding here at the Galway Bay Hotel .

A good team who provide friendly and attentive service is vital to ensuring a perfect Wedding and I am extremely lucky to have such a wonderful team who go above and beyond for our guests. I will pass on your kind comments to Stephen.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing hotel just outside Galway City Centre. The Hotel can be reached with a short walk along the coastline of Galway Bay.

20mins walk will have you in Galway City.

Facilities are top drawer and the rooms are very well presented. I could not believe the quality on show. My room overlooked the bay.

I dined in the hotel and was treated to a fantastic meal. Seaview rooms are available and breakfast is off a very high standard.

Staff at this hotel go above and beyond and I was delighted to stay here along my walk around Ireland.

Noel Johnston