“Great wings and soup”

Cuisines: Irish, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

This is a fun bar restaurant in the heart of Galway the appetizers are all tasty the beer is cold and fresh. The setting is very interesting many bars in an underground cave like environment A fun place

3  Thank Marybeth G

Reviewed 8 August 2015

I'm a regular to this bar & I highly recommend this place for food - whether you're going for lunch or dinner, they always have lots of great options on the menu to suit everyone. We've been going to this restaurant for years - There is a lovely waitress with curly blonde hair that is always serving us. She is always happy, smiling at customers & efficient. I used to work as a waitress for years & I know how difficult the job is, especially in a place that busy. Myself & my husband were in on Thursday evening & the restaurant was crazy busy- She was bringing the food to all the tables & still managed to keep a smile on her face. I just felt obliged to write in & give her a mention since she is a token to your business. Thanks also to the chef- The food is always top notch. We will be back again soon & will continue to recommend your business. Thanks, Marie.

5  Thank Marie L
Reviewed 8 August 2015

We stopped in Galway for lunch as part of our Collette Vacations tour of Ireland. We chose to eat at Sonny Molloy's Bar and Restaurant (Front Door). We just split a sandwich, which was fine (though nothing special). However, that left room for dessert. We each had the sticky toffee pudding and it was "to die for". Wow!

4  Thank RandyRoss
Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

We had a family lunch here and it was very well priced apart from the desserts that we could have skipped as the quality was no comparison to the main meal. The waitress was very friendly and helpful.

2  Thank iccna
Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

We had lunch in here on bank holiday Monday and we had a very good experience..the kids food was really good..I would highly recommended the chowder absolutely delicious..for mains my wife had shepherds pie and I had battered cod two very good meals..also a mention to the waiter who served us very good service from him even though he was busy nothing was a problem for him..overall a very good experience and we would definitely return again...

5  Thank nopi2017