US$183
US$269
US$246
TripAdvisor
1,521 results
All reviewscity centrebar foodnice hotelbit datedreception staffbus stopfamily roomhotel barhen partyeyre squareboth nightsflannerystaxiirelandlouiseeurocliffs
Reviewed 11 August 2017

We had a wonderful stay at Flannery's. Great atmosphere, friendly and accommodating staff, and the rooms were clean and cosy. Brilliant location too as the bus from galway city centre stops right outside the hotel. Highly recommend this hotel, we'll be back! :)

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
AishlingCarey, Guest Relations Manager at Flannery's Hotel Galway, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Thank you for your kind review of Flannery's Hotel, Galway. I was very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our team looked after you so well throughout your stay. I was also delighted to hear that you liked the atmosphere in the hotel and found our location so good for exploring Galway. I hope to welcome you all back to Flannery's Hotel again in the near future and thanks so much for recommending us.

Best Wishes

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

This is a big hotel and feels like it, there's nothing personal or fun about it. The rooms are nothing special, very simple and clean, but you can stay much nicer places than this for your money. If you're looking for somewhere to crash for one night while on the road it's okay, but I wouldn't recommend coming here for a few days holiday

Stayed: August 2017

Thank you for your recent review of Flannery's Hotel Galway. I was disappointed to read you did not enjoy your stay with us as you will see from many other reviews the wonderful feedback we receive on the hotel. We are also known for being one of the best value hotels in Galway.

Many thanks for you review,

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely stay at Flannerys. Room was clean, spacious and comfortable. Very easy to get to with a large car park. Galwegian restaurant serves lovely evening menu and breakfast. Special thanks to Abbie and Edward in the restaurant for being very friendly and helpful.We will be back again for our next stay in Galway

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Catew4321

Best Wishes

Reviewed 8 August 2017

everthing was spot on. arrived late on sunday nite .was still able to get lovely sandwiches sent up to room.why did ye stop self service breakfast ?.hav stayed there before always found staff very helpfull.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your recent review of Flannery's Hotel Galway. I was delighted to read you found everything "spot on". I was also pleased to read you enjoyed our late night menu and our breakfast.

We hope to welcome you back again very soon.

Kind Regards,
Guest Relations

Reviewed 3 August 2017

My wife and I always stay here when at the racing event but this year we were amazed at the price charged for bed and breakfast.We stayed 2 nights.The room and bathroom were very clean and tidy.The shaver point in the bathroom did not work and the safe in the room was out of order.The food in the Restaurant was not as good as previous years.My wife is Coeliac and the waiting staff and indeed chefs did not seem to be knowledgeable as to what food was suitable for her.
The reception staff were very good and indeed fast in doing their job.
We would have to consider whether or not we would stay here again.

Room Tip: get a room at the back
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sydneyreed1910

Thank you for your recent review of Flannery's Hotel Galway. I was happy to read you were a returning guest and stay with us on a regular basis. I wish to apologize that you did not enjoy your stay as much as previous occasions. As you know race week is the busiest week in Galway and we endeavor to ensure all our guests receive the high level of service we offer all year round not just during this week.

Thank you for mentioning the very clean and comfortable rooms and also the reception staff. They will be delighted with your feedback.

I hope you do return to us again and we will look forward to having you back.

Kind Regards,